Black Relationships : Teach M.E. tonite!

jamesfrmphilly said:
i must say that i am a poor one to talk because the whole sex and female thing is not on my mind these days.

there are so may deceitful men out there. i know that. i must say that there are some upright brothers out there too. the men at the khemetic center that i frequent are all trying to be positive. we are all studying together trying to get to that next level. there are very few sisters there. only occasionally does one come in.

on the spiritual and cultural scene there are cats out there who have no woman. you sisters pass them by.
there are bad men and there good men out there. the good cats claim that they get passed by.
the sisters have to grow up and make a better choice.

wish i was back in philly right now cause that sounds like a place i'd frequent....based on the studying on spiritual and cultural knowledge :bingo:

:hearts2:

I'll comment on focus on what your view is, right now that is the one that we're conversing on and the one you're dealing with.

truetothecause said:
and yes..this would be my definition....a taker of emotional, physical, economic, resources and giving little to none in return. They may and typically do, count the physical (i.e the penis) contribution sufficient while taking ALL from the woman.

First the emotional part. Most men don't express their emotions like women do. Simply because society shuns men who express their feelings like a female. Most people subconsciously avoid being massively criticised its just one of those hard wired programs we're born with. So with that said what kind of emotions do you expect in return? Also consider if you are very emotional towards your man wouldn't that be overkill if he was the same towards you too. I'm just asking questions at this point. There could be absolutely nothing wrong with 2 ppl head over heels with other. In fact there isn't but if only 1 person in the relationship is this way then it can become an imbalance. You'll become frustrated generating all that emotion with the expectations of it coming back to you and those feeling aren't reciprocated. But what if you don't expect it back.... Do you show a lot a love cause you want to feel what's like to be shown a lot of love back ? Or do you show a lot of love cause it just makes you feel good?

We'll chat about the physical and economic parts after, cool?
:coffee:

hiphopolx said:
I'll comment on focus on what your view is, right now that is the one that we're conversing on and the one you're dealing with.

First the emotional part. Most men don't express their emotions like women do. Simply because society shuns men who express their feelings like a female. Most people subconsciously avoid being massively criticised its just one of those hard wired programs we're born with. So with that said what kind of emotions do you expect in return? Also consider if you are very emotional towards your man wouldn't that be overkill if he was the same towards you too. I'm just asking questions at this point. There could be absolutely nothing wrong with 2 ppl head over heels with other. In fact there isn't but if only 1 person in the relationship is this way then it can become an imbalance. You'll become frustrated generating all that emotion with the expectations of it coming back to you and those feeling aren't reciprocated. But what if you don't expect it back.... Do you show a lot a love cause you want to feel what's like to be shown a lot of love back ? Or do you show a lot of love cause it just makes you feel good?

We'll chat about the physical and economic parts after, cool?
:coffee:

Ok...looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the physical and economic parts~:blowkiss:

straighten it out.

there is a common key to relationship dilemmas. it is identifying with a culture and then zeroing in on the identity. after these, the rest is simple. all the talk about "most men" this and "most women" that, "a woman should" this and a "man should that". you are who you sleep with in a way. so, identify who it is the draws are droppin' for!!! easy. the hard part is meeting someone intellectual as you are and then aligning sexuality with finance, emotion and others like hiphopolyx posted. once you find that good, tangible sex partner who has a little brainspace left (ladies)... make him want to sexx you up in between those enlightening convos. it's all about balancing friendship and partnership. go ahead and make a hump schedule!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back