Black People : Tea Party, GOP Groups, Target Minorities for Voter Suppression Schemes

whose scared of the Tea party? frigging cowards.. all they know how to do is kick and stomp women on their heads..any black or Hispanic who feels intimidated by them on election day need to get their heads examined..
exactly after the hell Fannie lou Hamer and thousands of others went through, and after the clear fact of Bush rigging the election of 200 with the help of family and friends,

thisshould be no biggie nd to behonest i thank the Tea Party for getting so many folks who were wishy washy about voing

Mad as hell and tommorow they say they will show they wont take it any more!

however "they" are organized, and focused,
and funded by billionaires and since their antics, they have already effected national policy and focus

any one who does not see that has not had ancestors who have been enslaved here in this wilderness,
or had to endure 100 yeas of Jim Crow

I never been to Europe but I heard

there they have a mindset
that when a bunch of white folks get together and organize and ack silly, dont worry!!! if you worry about that or plan against that or organize against that

your a fool

and that is why England,
the nation that thinks it sits on top of the world,
had the hell bombed out of it by some roudy white folks well organized with jingoism and popularism

The two parties are two fences running parallel to one another. Over time and distance, the space between the two fences grows smaller gradually, until they meet and open into a corrale for the slaughter.

These two parties are the delineation of ideas, the narrowing of ideas over time and we are the cattle.

The tea party is a pre-fab alternative. A very cultivated, emotionally-charged and manipulated decoy for what should be a freedom-fighters party. In part, it is the reason there is no freedom party. The stage has been set, and the cattle are stampeding.

The only two parties that would stand to benefit from the racism displayed by the tea partiers, are the two parties of fences mentioned above.

We need a new party.

for shame!

The two parties are two fences running parallel to one another. Over time and distance, the space between the two fences grows smaller gradually, until they meet and open into a corrale for the slaughter.

These two parties are the delineation of ideas, the narrowing of ideas over time and we are the cattle.

The tea party is a pre-fab alternative. A very cultivated, emotionally-charged and manipulated decoy for what should be a freedom-fighters party. In part, it is the reason there is no freedom party. The stage has been set, and the cattle are stampeding.

The only two parties that would stand to benefit from the racism displayed by the tea partiers, are the two parties of fences mentioned above.

We need a new party.
on the eve of an important election we have white people here on destee trying to suppress us from voting.

on the eve of an important election we have white people here on destee trying to suppress us from voting.

I'm not suppressing anyone, I'm expressing my sentiments and observations regarding the presented options-the parties that seem to get the most media attention.

In what way is this suppression?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back