Black Sports : Taylor in negotiations to fight 'Contender' Mora

kemetkind said:
Shoot why shouldn't JT take an EZ check?

Winky doesn't want to rematch and JT has been in 3 str8 tough fights...besides, ray leonard said Mora would be champion and could beat JT...of course he's just trying to promote his show but the point is the fight would get plenty of draw cause more people probably know Sergio than know JT.

Plus Sergio is ranked 10 by WBC and the ring mag and I believe fightnews has him 16.

JT needs a fight to tune up what manny is teaching him so I see nothing wrong with him fighting mora at all...would be a "taylor" made fight for him...hee hee...

Spoken like a true fan............

panafrica said:
I hate to be a hypocrit, but if I'm getting a piece of that check, I might have to let him slide every once in a while!

LOL....yeah Bruh I think I feel you on that one......one of my boys starts sharing them Champ checks with the Old Man and I think I'll have to line up some mater cans myself......

MississippiRed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back