Black Sports : Taylor in negotiations to fight 'Contender' Mora

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Monetary, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Click HERE for the article.

2. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Man I'm telling yall right now......if Wink don't man up and get a rematch with JT I'm done .......that fight could be a big payday for both of them and that issue needs to be settled......it can't end in a draw......as for JT fighting Mora....there's a word for it.....domination.......Mora will get worked and might go to sleep before it's over.......Manny knows that JT got good power in both hands ..now he's gonna sharpen that razor .....JT will never be the same...he'll be a better fighter everytime we see him now.........I wouldn't mind seeing JT stomp the dreams out of Vargas either though........

Wink whereever yat ..............sign the paper man ....you say you a fighter then get in there and fight....don't be no punk.......

Red

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Why? Mora hasn't done anything to earn a shot. JT needs to fight Felix Sturm if he doesn't rematch with Winky.

4. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34

Is Mora even a rated contender.....not talking about on the show either I mean by any sanctioning body ? Well the answer is no.....he's not even in the top 15 .....Pan is right he should fight Sturm or hell just fight one of the other top 5 ranked cats....excluding Wink...(being a punk ).....but not Sergio Mora who hasn't earnd the right to a shot at a belt.....to me that's just wrong....and it's well known that Mora ain't hard to hit, doesn't have any power, fights orthodox as well as southpaw ...has very little power and pop as a orthodox fighter and even less from the other side of the plate.......I'm not putting this on Jermaine this is all on his manager .......

Pan when your son gets up and gets a belt man don't let him fight some unranked fighter for a easy check aight ;) .....

Red

5. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Shoot why shouldn't JT take an EZ check?

Winky doesn't want to rematch and JT has been in 3 str8 tough fights...besides, ray leonard said Mora would be champion and could beat JT...of course he's just trying to promote his show but the point is the fight would get plenty of draw cause more people probably know Sergio than know JT.

Plus Sergio is ranked 10 by WBC and the ring mag and I believe fightnews has him 16.

JT needs a fight to tune up what manny is teaching him so I see nothing wrong with him fighting mora at all...would be a "taylor" made fight for him...hee hee...

6. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    I hate to be a hypocrit, but if I'm getting a piece of that check, I might have to let him slide every once in a while!

7. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Spoken like a true fan............

8. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

AND YOU KNOW THIS - MANNNNN!!! :dance1:

9. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34

LOL....yeah Bruh I think I feel you on that one......one of my boys starts sharing them Champ checks with the Old Man and I think I'll have to line up some mater cans myself......

MississippiRed