Black People : Taxation is theft

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by African_Prince, Aug 18, 2009.

1. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    The justification for taxation relies on the myth of the social contract (ie. 'you agree to live in this society, so you have to agree to it's terms/conditions and rules'). There isn't an American alive that had anything to do with the constitution and when the constitution was drafted, only a small group of elites had anything to do with it's creation. Everyone else, then and now, was declared subject to a government whose existence they had nothing to do with and whose authority over them they did not consensually agree to. A legitimate, social contract would involve explicit consent rather than simply being born in a geographical territory claimed as property by an arbitrarily constructed state. Yes, some people will have the opportunity to change states but as every single square inch of land on the planet is claimed as 'belonging' to one state or another, no one has the option of not being subject to the authority of any state.

People should voluntarily provide one another with the basis necessities of life out of a sense of community and solidarity, not out of coercion by an organization that will use violence or the threat of violence to enforce it's authority over them. I think the root cause of poverty is market competition and overpopulation doesn't help either.

2. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    Well, we know why the system of taxation is setup. The system redistributes the wealth to rich "Whites". It is a great setup. They keep poor "Whites" separated from poor non-"Whites" through racist institutions and indoctrination. It is just a system of control.

3. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    Sure it is

and now you can refuse to pay those stolen dollars and join our brother Wesley Snipes and talk about how unfair it is for 3 years

4. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Reminds me what I saw someone post awhile back.............."I don't pay taxes; they take them".

5. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771

You are correct....:court::toast: