Black People : Tax Payers Fund study of Anal Penatration of Young Black Males

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
The four-year study, being conducted by Johns Hopkins University, is examining the “meaning and function” of first “penetrative same-sex sexual experiences.”

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2015/04/taxpayers-raped-to-study-anal-penetration-of-black-youths

Whites just can't stop using us for their twisted experiments. Also, who are the black youths that stepped up to the plate for this? Don't they know their history? Or better yet, what are their circumstances that would compel them to do this?

Family we really need to wake up, and come together. We are too divided over simple things

Peace!

:10500: Please tell me this is a hoax

:10500: Please tell me this is a hoax

No...this is not. I wish I could, man I wish I could. They are trying to find a cure for homosexuality.

But why use us? Have they forgotten Rome back in ancient times? I know there are at least few whites males that is gay. So why in da hell pick us as if this stems from us:mad:

Peace!

John hopkins has a history of 'experimenting' on black folks.
Do not be surprised if there is more to these test than what
is known.

But here is my gripe...

They have overlooked their entire existence of incest, homosexuality, and bestiality, and have targeted our young black youth. Use your own kind!!!

I would like to know what was/is the circumstances of these bruthas that have put them in this situation. Back in the day, it was lack of education, power, and rights

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back