TAWKIN TRASH - I MEAN "SMACK..."

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by Isaiah, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Reading some of the brothers in this forum is a treat - or is it a trip - sometimes... Yawl brothas be goin' playground when you get hyped... Yawl know who I'm talkin' about too! LOL! Where did you brothas learn this art, and when did you start to dig it(smile!) Was it really on the playgrounds, at the bar, in grade school, or da crib???(smile!)

Some of the best trash - I mean smack - talkers at this board are(in no particular order):

Brother Pan Africa
    Brother Therious
    Brother JamesfrmPhilly
    Brother RedFrmSippi
    Brother Kente
    Brother SunShip
    Brother Dual
    Brother Militant
    Brother Samurai

Yawl cats is scary, man! Never look da Doberman in the eye, I was always told.. With you cats, I always remember to look the other way...(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    You left yourself off the list man! No Destee.com trash talk list is complete with Isaiah! Don't be modest now brother!

3. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

Exactly.......Thank you for putting me on the list Brother Isaiah....preciate that ........I take pride in them smack talking .....some I think came from a natural genectic gift.... LOL and the rest from the older cats around the neighbor hood listenin to some of them boys sparring was great...some of them cats were wizards man nothing but pure genius....and that's where I picked it up from man.......been a few of them sessions myself as we all have some I came out on top some on bottom but nothing is better than some playground smack talking .......now in closing my post I'll leave you with a line I've had to throw out a few times at the spades table and around the corner when the talking starts and I have to let em know...."don't take this arse kicking personal it'll hurt less that way."

MississippiRed
    I'm so glad there wasn't no Black cowboys in Brokeback mountain....

4. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    What, who me?????:angel1: Nawwwwwwwwww.....:hearts4: :lol:

Peace!
    Isaiah

5. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    I hear you brother... I know a good trashtalker when I hear 'em... They got the art down... They know how to get a cats head... It's an artform catx on that list either learned or are genetically predisposed:lol:

What's great is that none of you stay upset long, if at all... I guess thats what comes with a lot of practice, eh??? :1on1:

Peace!
    Isaiah

6. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34
    True so true bruh .....nah bru can't get mad too much grisle built up.....and if you do can't stay mad...life is too short to stay mad for long...........

MississippiRed

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Great thread Brother Isaiah ... some sho' nuff trash talk'n Brothers been mentioned up in hurr! :wink:

Brother Mississippi Red ... my mind is going to that trash talk'n you was doin when the young Sister said she had got jumped ... i said ... whew Lawd ... :lol: ... oh gosh ... ya know!? ... what's funnee (and skarey and dangerous) is you can't really tell where da trash talk'n ends and the truth begins! Yall be skarey sum times! :)

:heart:

Destee

8. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34

Hey Destee....hope this Monday is going good for you........yeah I took it down because I wasn't sure how some folk would receive it .....plus I don't like giving that kind of advice to folks other than my own knowing that I'll be there to help out if need be.... on that though there wasn't much trash in there a lot of that was real talk her situation got me hot for real.........but that's the beauty of true trash talking especially when dealing with other men and their egos ;) ....you can never tell what's the truth and what's a real threat or real insult or just talk........that's part of them mind games we play.....LOL....I love it nothing better than hitting a nerve or hittin some hidden insecurity or fear......especially when I see em thinking"was that just some ol smack or a threat or is that a promise" ....
    anyway.....it's all in fun......right.... :angel1: Take care....one day though I'm gon have it down to a science like Big Brother Isaiah..then I'll be legendary... :grin:

MississippiRed

9. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    :jawdrop: say what?? :jawdrop:
    what is the value of this "trash talk"? what with all the other mess in the world, why is there this to seek to determine the truth or falsity of? and it's "all in fun"? one would also think that maybe all this energy could be put to better use ... whoa! what's it for? why do it? ain't there better things that need doing?

ok, so then there does exist a reason for the disconnect between me and "you"!?!!?? thanks for helping me to further understand something that has truly bothered me!!

.... oh ... guess that's where the "nation building" keeps getting derailed ...

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    We have some big talking guns that will chew you up in a minute.