Black Astrology : Taurus and Sexual Compatibility...

I'm new to this site and I guess I'm kinda late on this topic, but i couldn't agree with u more DrEAMYpISCES. I've known this Taurus for about 4 weeks now and at first he seemed to be perfect but as time passed he did a whole 360 and just showed me this other horrible side of him. At first I thought it was just an act or something but I finally came to my senses and realized that this person is just plain rude. I wish I could change him but there's no hope for us.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rinieboo:
I did some reseach on Yahoo about Taurus compatibility with the other signs, and Pisces and Cancer are good as friends, but the relationship won't last that long. But Virgo is a highly compatible sign for Taurus because they are soulmates and have a lot in common.
Tru dat, rinieboo...too much water and someone might drown...:( I've brought up the Taurus compatibility thread for you...

I am triple fire and my baby is triple Earth, but we connect like you can't understand. I have my Sun is in the 8th, as well as Venus in Cancer... Mercury in Virgo... and my moon is in the 12th... plus my Saturn in Taurus is lined up with my baby's Sun in my 4th house... we can really build a home together here.

All of my relationships in life have been with Taurus... and that is by chance! The sex has always been INTENSE and DEEP !!!

Pretty_Pisces85 said:
I'm new to this site and I guess I'm kinda late on this topic, but i couldn't agree with u more DrEAMYpISCES. I've known this Taurus for about 4 weeks now and at first he seemed to be perfect but as time passed he did a whole 360 and just showed me this other horrible side of him. At first I thought it was just an act or something but I finally came to my senses and realized that this person is just plain rude. I wish I could change him but there's no hope for us.:rolleyes:

But, it could be other mitigating factors... such as some Aries or Gemini that is badly-afflicted. Taurus, as an archetype, is pretty steadfast and unmoving. It could even be that he had some Pisces (hidden agenda) malaligned somewhere. Don't rule them ALL out. Taurus is a wonderfully-constant sign actually.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back