Black Astrology : Taurus and Sexual Compatibility...

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Aqil, Mar 1, 2001.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Taurus and Sexual Compatibility

You are fortunate in being both highly sexed and able to mate with half the signs of the zodiac satisfactorily, for the earth and water signs are your natural milieu. You could be delightfully mated to another Taurean – or a Virgo if he/she is not too faultfinding. Your possessiveness and willingness to engage in romantic courtship would enormously endear you to a Capricorn. This would be an excellent union, especially if you share the Capricorn’s ambitions.

But mating with a water sign would bring you your greatest fulfillment, especially a Cancer or a Pisces. Scorpio would also be good, but as Scorpio and Taurus are both fixed signs, it could result in too much stubbornness in the relationship. The clinging nature of Cancer will appeal to your amorous nature, and both of you realize the importance of home and family. The sympathetic and affectionate nature of Pisces will be most pleasing to you, and you can supply the steadfast and boundless devotion that the Piscean craves.

Forget the fire signs if you want a happy, permanent physical relationship. Your practical approach to all matters would offend fire-sign idealism. Aries would find you oversensual. With a Leo you would tire of playing court, and with a Sagittarian you’d try to “fence in” their fiercely independent and free spirit. No one can be more amorous, affectionate, or loving than you, but to the fire signs these qualities would be seen as excessive self-indulgence!

You are not suited sexually to the air signs either. Gemini is too mental and flighty. Venus, your ruling planet, also rules Libra, thus you may be attracted by the Libran’s flirtatious approach – but you would be turned-off eventually by the timidity of the Libran response. Libra could, in fact, lead you on a merry chase, but when you finally caught up you would be disappointed in the relationship. Forget mating with an Aquarian. The Aquarian’s curiosity will be satisfied before you have begun to display your amorous techniques. Aquarius lacks your capacity for sustained passion, and would prefer talking rather than lovemaking...

2. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Kemetstry:

Venus, your ruling planet, also rules Libra, thus you may be attracted by the Libran’s flirtatious approach – but you would be turned-off eventually by the timidity of the Libran response. Libra could, in fact, lead you on a merry chase, but when you finally caught up you would be disappointed in the relationship...

3. DrEAMYpISCES

DrEAMYpISCES New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Pisces and Taurus

Pisces and Taurus do make great sex partners. BUT other than that I don't see it working. My experience with a Taurus man, i found him to be mean, rude, nonchalont among may other things. but the physical part of the relationship was WONDERFUL! So hey either put up with Taurus's bull headed mannerisms and get some good lovin or move on...to other pisces in my postion.

4. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Good advice, DrEAMYpISCES...:)

5. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Your horoscope indicates that Pisces would be an ideal mate for you, LadyJ...

6. Pretty_Pisces85

Pretty_Pisces85 New Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm new to this site and I guess I'm kinda late on this topic, but i couldn't agree with u more DrEAMYpISCES. I've known this Taurus for about 4 weeks now and at first he seemed to be perfect but as time passed he did a whole 360 and just showed me this other horrible side of him. At first I thought it was just an act or something but I finally came to my senses and realized that this person is just plain rude. I wish I could change him but there's no hope for us.:rolleyes:

7. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Tru dat, rinieboo...too much water and someone might drown...:( I've brought up the Taurus compatibility thread for you...

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    With their affectionate nature and slow sensuality, Taurus people are among the finest love partners of all the signs. They make devoted partners and caring parents, though they are both possessive and overprotective...

9. dadachango69

dadachango69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Film Screenwriter
    Ratings:
    +2
    I am triple fire and my baby is triple Earth, but we connect like you can't understand. I have my Sun is in the 8th, as well as Venus in Cancer... Mercury in Virgo... and my moon is in the 12th... plus my Saturn in Taurus is lined up with my baby's Sun in my 4th house... we can really build a home together here.

All of my relationships in life have been with Taurus... and that is by chance! The sex has always been INTENSE and DEEP !!!

10. dadachango69

dadachango69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Film Screenwriter
    Ratings:
    +2

But, it could be other mitigating factors... such as some Aries or Gemini that is badly-afflicted. Taurus, as an archetype, is pretty steadfast and unmoving. It could even be that he had some Pisces (hidden agenda) malaligned somewhere. Don't rule them ALL out. Taurus is a wonderfully-constant sign actually.