Black Women : Tattoo or Body Piercing?

if my doughter or sun comes up to me before the age of 18 for a tattoo.....
i will give them both a tatto on their eye !.

and maybe youre baby for little earings......
but even thingking about that..
maybe i would have to ask the baby also first....
because if i do it maybe this baby dont like it...maybe it is thinking
why do you put this in my ear......
Do i have a date tonight?

Thandiwe i like what you said the last two lines above me..(yeah how far will people go about 20 years???)
and i will teach my children first zelfrespect how god created them and how lovly ...their body is as it is........
and if they deside after that they want a tatto (18)..its their choice....

18 is a decent age to get a tattoo or piercing because he or she will hopefully be out of his or her parent's house. My mom made me wait until I graduated from high school before I could get my ears pierced. Although kids should not get them at a too young of age. Due to the fact they may not use the best judgement.

One weekend during my freshman year of university I was at the mall I had a change-of-heart about tattoos. The mall was packed with people and it was like everybody at the mall had a tattoo. It is not too difficult to spot a homemade tattoo. One of my ex roommates had a homemade tattoo one the back of his neck. I think it was suppose to be a sword but looked more like a fork with a drumstick at the end of it!!! YIKES! Usually when someone gets a tattoo he or she wants something that is unique. Well I decided to be different and not get any tattoos. Sometimes less is more. Tattoos are nice, just like black women with blonde hair, if done well it will look good.

Well.... I was 12 when I got my first tattoo..... and by the time I was 16, I had 4 tattoos and 3 body piercings......

NOW...... I have 5 tattoos, 5 body piercings and 2 brands......lol......

I don't want anyone to think Imma weirdo so... all my tattoos and piercings can be covered.....my brands too.....

But if I had kids...... there is no way in hell they are getting a tattoo at 12....... maybe 16....... but not 12

i think it's all good when you're all grown... i waited until i was 18 to get my tongue piericed and i just got my first "tat" a couple of months ago. i do want another tattoo and i even want the "monroe" piericing but i'm waiting until i get into my career. it may be acceptable in some workplaces and in others it may not be. whatever i do, i want to leave myself with the option of keeping it covered when i have to.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back