Gun Ownership : Tasers - Stun Guns - Cattle Prods

How One Tasing Unfolded in Boynton Beach

What Would You Do and How Would You Feel?

If this were your daughter, sister, aunt, mother...........

The Aug. 6, 2004 incident began as a normal traffic stop but took an ominous turn when the driver refused to get out of her SUV. It ended with a Boynton Beach Police officer hitting the 22-year-old woman twice with his Taser during her arrest.

This video made me scream.

Brace yourself to experience outrage and fear.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
How One Tasing Unfolded in Boynton Beach

What Would You Do and How Would You Feel?

If this were your daughter, sister, aunt, mother...........

The Aug. 6, 2004 incident began as a normal traffic stop but took an ominous turn when the driver refused to get out of her SUV. It ended with a Boynton Beach Police officer hitting the 22-year-old woman twice with his Taser during her arrest.

This video made me scream.

Brace yourself to experience outrage and fear.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html

:heart:

Destee

I would much rather a family member of mine be tasered than shot.

I didn't feal outrage at this video since, if you watch the entire video, the woman was argumentative at the very start. The police officer didn't pull the taser until the woman started giving the person on the phone directions to where she was pulled over. This could possibly turn into a dangerous situation for the police if family members start showing up.

The video clip starts with the taser being pointed at her, watch all of the video and it makes more sense. The other video startes with her being pulled over.

The woman was driving on a suspended license, and speeding 55 in a 35 zone.
Personnally if the police tell me to get out of my car or they'll taser me (he told her 3 times, I am right up and out of that car. This woman is in the wrong from the beginning.

indya said:
I would much rather a family member of mine be tasered than shot.

I didn't feal outrage at this video since, if you watch the entire video, the woman was argumentative at the very start. The police officer didn't pull the taser until the woman started giving the person on the phone directions to where she was pulled over. This could possibly turn into a dangerous situation for the police if family members start showing up.

The video clip starts with the taser being pointed at her, watch all of the video and it makes more sense. The other video startes with her being pulled over.

The woman was driving on a suspended license, and speeding 55 in a 35 zone.
Personnally if the police tell me to get out of my car or they'll taser me (he told her 3 times, I am right up and out of that car. This woman is in the wrong from the beginning.

I'm with Destee. I cannot believe what I just saw for a variety of reasons!

That woman was unarmed and did not physically threaten either of those cops! There was NO reason he had to resort to such violent means! All she did was confront him verbally which wasn't even that bad! If he kept talking with her and not THREATENING her she would've gotten out! Like many cops, he just got high on power and couldn't stand the thought of someone not immediately cowering down to his authority, so he wanted to make sure he put this 22-year-old, unarmed WOMAN in her place.

I am also upset at black cop supporting this, especially considering how black men are unjustly harassed by the police. One would think a black cop would be more understanding and outraged!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back