Black Poetry : Tapestry

1ldvirtue

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 16, 2019
Yes I am the most elegant version….
You will not break me, you will not place limits where none are required, I am not going to lose opportunities because you lack faith, my life doesn’t represent your past mistakes, I am hope, I was born to deliver that is my style, I am an elegant work of art, a delicately silk spun creation presented as Gold child, I am cunning and wild, I am beauty in its rarest form, and that’s putting it mild, I walk in moments that only wonder can embrace, I bring laughter to those who feel truly out of place, I am that one that is forever seeking God’s face. I wasn’t always her. But today I hold on to who she will be, a woman of purpose sent here to set the locked mind free. I am amazement and courage, a concoction of love, a gift that was delivered with finesse from the man up above.
I am her and she is me, my sisters are part of this tapestry. She is my needle, her my thread, she mended my spirit while others are blocks of vivid colors that kept me living, when my tears flowed red, I never take credit for whom I’ve become because it is in my sisters that I‘ve learn to be one, One is a mission, One is a place where unity is the vision when running this race. We hold up each other, we salute who we be, because when she shed those tears she cried them for me
She heard my stories and felt my pain but remained to true to the reason the love is proclaimed, she never judged so I can say that I am a Woman of God always. A woman of Purpose a woman of peace seeking God’s favor out in these street, fearing nothing other than to disappoint him, that one that knit me together and gave me, each of my sisters which are all my very best friends,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back