Pan Africanism : Tapdancing with PBS on slavery without the slavemaster and his business operation.

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by dustyelbow, Jan 26, 2006.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    There is a series Slavery and the Making of America in February. For incorporation with 'black' history month. This series is focused on the slave and not the slave master which I find very disturbing. Our slave ancestors studied the habits of their masters including their business pursuits. PBS has casually OMITTED this possibly to not offend its principal donators who actually are in court on grounds of REPARATIONS. Is this another attempt to tell us that and I will quote...

Is this series really "just a public broadcast" about telling descendants of slavery in America that we are "too late" and this will "ease" our past with major institutions [government and businesses] in this country? I will add more later. The majority will be watching but will you watch like them with the same conclusion. Remember the bitter judge above is apart of the majority. Is it really 'too late' like he said.

2. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21

Whole story. Lawsuit was in 2002. Now the company in bold for 2005 and now 2006 makes a mockery of the living descendants of enslaved African who pursue reparations at this time in the court houses of America. Let me repeat, they are NOT making a mockery out of our deceased 'wise' slave ancestors but are making a mockery of the REPARATIONS MOVEMENT.

What is mockery?

http://www.slaveryinnewyork.org/

Look on the right hand side and you will see that same company supporting this exhibition of our 'wise' slave ancestors. Thats 2005 and now 2006.

That's the introduction. But I'm not finished yet. I will be going into fool mode so here's my folly...

3. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    PBS with another J.P. Morgan mockery.

Here's the groundwork.

1) Name another former series on PBS that spoke of the experience of enslaved
    Africans in the United States of America?

African in America

2) Who was their national sponsor?
    Bankers Trust

3) Who is Bankers Trust?

Bankers Trust aka Bankers Trust Corporation aka...

Now I will let the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION speak which says...

and also

3) Who help found Bankers Trust?

4) Where is JP Morgan and what is he doing now?

JP Morgan now in matrimoney with Chase. and totally playing a good joke on the REPARATIONS MOVEMENT. What is a joke?

http://www.slaveryinnewyork.org/

5) What is PBS with the big money it made from Bankers Trust doing now?

Trying to get more money with

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/

Finished....

4. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Ruthless white people playing games with the 'living' but not our immortally deceased 'wise' slave ancestors.

Ruthless white people are not my hero. And this series is another cruel joke with PBS once again.