Black Relationships : Tao Sex. Have you tried it?

Feather

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 3, 2011
Well, I never knew there were so many ways to have sex lol...wow. I was just introduced to the term thought I'd share... Taoist Sexology...here is a link...lots of info for you and me ha ha ha ..or am I the only one who didn't know lol...who else didn't know don't be embarrassed, a show of hands...:) Of course this is not the full scoop you're going to have to do some more digging if you're intrigued. It claims to be extremely healthy for us naming numerous health benefits for both men and women. From what I read people take courses in how to engage in this sex practice. Hope you enjoy reading it (smile).

http://www.taoteachingamsterdam.nl/pdf/healing_tao_seksuele_kunfu_Michael_Winn.pdf

It's not like that per se ....

The true purpose of Taoist sexology is spiritual advancement, good health, emotional and psychological balance.

Ultimately it concerns the accumulation, refinement, storage, and utilization of chi.

Michael Winn was/is a student of Master Mantak Chia. Chia's books is what you will want to get your hands on.

Jaaaaaaaames cut it out...lol I have an open mind, bdsm is a new discovery for me too as I said im exploring and learning something I never did or took the time to or thought i should. I was one of the people who said sex wasn't important..its very important lol to me now. I learned being separated that I took it for granted now I feel like a, pervert hahahaa lol but im not, I just realized how I should have appreciation for my sexuality and learn about it so when I do find a spouse we have alot of exciting things to talk about and explore together;) Whether its tao or bdsm or whatever one thing that wont change is me wanting a Dom.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back