Tanzania : Tanzania's President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete

twashing

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2004
The New African has an interesting article about Tanzania's President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, "There Is Hope For Africa" (you have to buy the magazine to get the full article). I find it interesting because although he has much governmental experience. This is a very competent African head of state that has not been attacked politically by Western powers.

Kikwete some good energy, but lacks major experience with only 15 months in office. However, he's been a Foreign Minister in previous administrations, so he some experience carrying agendas.

What I mean is that you can think that Mugabe and Aristide had excellent decades of experience and progress in their administrative posts, but were the subject of political assassination when their policies didn't coincide with Western interests.

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

twashing said:
The New African has an interesting article about Tanzania's President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, "There Is Hope For Africa" (you have to buy the magazine to get the full article). I find it interesting because although he has much governmental experience. This is a very competent African head of state that has not been attacked politically by Western powers.

Kikwete some good energy, but lacks major experience with only 15 months in office. However, he's been a Foreign Minister in previous administrations, so he some experience carrying agendas.

What I mean is that you can think that Mugabe and Aristide had excellent decades of experience and progress in their administrative posts, but were the subject of political assassination when their policies didn't coincide with Western interests.

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

With HEADS of STATE debating a UNITED STATES of AFRICA PROGRAM this is his CHANCE to get HIS IDEA to OTHERS.

If he stays QUIET he will find that the BLIND LOUD ONES took over his COUNTRY and OFFICE.

Imagine GADDAFI running things behind the SCENES with this UNITED STATES of AFRICA. It would be very UGLY.

NOTE: Westerners love the IGNORANT BLIND AFRICAN who would do anything to DESTABILZE their COUNTRIES for their EFFORT. Quiet ONES they eventually REMOVE.

Oh well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back