Tanzania : Tanzania: Albino Attacks

White savages as well as Black savages must be removed from Black civilization in order for succes to continue. An ignorant mind is a terrible thing to use.

Sounds like more murder to me; what justifies yours?... and how is it better than theirs?

Didn't say murder I said remove, if this information is they c should be dealt with.

I said murder. When you, for the purpose of differentiating your group, abstract the perception of other human beings down to a derogatory term.. "Savages" for example.. then you place them outside of some movement associated with the progress of your people; that is the first step before murder.. the prelude if you will... it is the sharpening of the knife.. the loading of the clip.. and though others will thrust the knives and pull the triggers, it's still murder. Look through history.. you'll find it everywhere.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back