Tanzania : Tanzania: Albino Attacks

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
White savages as well as Black savages must be removed from Black civilization in order for succes to continue. An ignorant mind is a terrible thing to use.

Sounds like more murder to me; what justifies yours?... and how is it better than theirs?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Didn't say murder I said remove, if this information is they c should be dealt with.

I said murder. When you, for the purpose of differentiating your group, abstract the perception of other human beings down to a derogatory term.. "Savages" for example.. then you place them outside of some movement associated with the progress of your people; that is the first step before murder.. the prelude if you will... it is the sharpening of the knife.. the loading of the clip.. and though others will thrust the knives and pull the triggers, it's still murder. Look through history.. you'll find it everywhere.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.