Black Parenting : Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and single head of household

Status
Not open for further replies.

serious brother

BANNED
May 8, 2016

The vast majority of prisoners come from single head of households.

The overwhelming number of prisoners are Black Americans.

72% of Black American children come from single head of households.

The majority of unwanted pregnant Black Americans come from single head of households.

The majority of Black American juveniles are from single head of households.

Tamir Rice, Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin came from single head of households.

It is time for Black America to stop finding easy excuses to justify being a single parent and draw a line of moral conduct.

Too bad you've chosen to make obviously biased comments about some of our most stressed out relations:

Worse is you also blame their children for what others did to them too?!?

I always expect more intelligent and thoughtful replies from other
destee posters than that!!
The comments are factual and if you took the time to look at statistical data, you would realize 70% of Black American children come from single parent homes and most likely the next crop of America's prison population, the next crop of unwanted pregnancies and the next crop of single head of households.

It is called psychosocial engineering and evidently that is something foreign to you or you would have not made such unfounded assertions.

Next time, do your research and stop making excuses and condoning Willie Lynch tactics of divide and conquer.

That's right, I said Willie Lynch tactics of divide and conquer.

As Black Americans we have been taught domestic law, domestic relations, domestic courts, domestic rights and taught everything on how to break up a marriage but,
but,
but,
We have never heard of DOMESTIC MANAGEMEN T!

Why? There is a financial incentive to keep Black Americans dysfunctional.

The state get fed funds for every single head of household.

The state gets fed funds for every prisoner

The state get fed funds for every juvenile and they are enlisting our children in the judicial system while they are still in elementary school.

I thought Destee members were far more aware of the contents within the prison industrial complex but, based upon your comments, this must not be the case.

Too bad you've chosen to make obviously biased comments about some of our most stressed out relations:

Worse is you also blame their children for what others did to them too?!?

I always expect more intelligent and thoughtful replies from other
destee posters than that!!
You said "...blame their children for what others did to them".

Naw! What you have stated in this quote is known as "social inhibition", "victimizing the victim", "dehumanization" and "guilt tripping the victim".

When we as Black Americans know the game being played against us, we can formulate an opposing game plan instead of standing out in left field not knowing jack squat!

The vast majority of prisoners come from single head of households.

The overwhelming number of prisoners are Black Americans.

72% of Black American children come from single head of households.

The majority of unwanted pregnant Black Americans come from single head of households.

The majority of Black American juveniles are from single head of households.

Tamir Rice, Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin came from single head of households.

It is time for Black America to stop finding easy excuses to justify being a single parent and draw a line of moral conduct.

I am a single parent and meeting the task of raising my children alone, could be considered justification I suppose.

What exactly do you mean by us "finding easy excuses to justify being a single parent"?

What would you propose we do regarding this moral conduct or lack thereof?

Looking forward to the discussion. Thanks in advance.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back