Black Parenting : Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin and single head of household

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a single parent and meeting the task of raising my children alone, could be considered justification I suppose.

What exactly do you mean by us "finding easy excuses to justify being a single parent"?

What would you propose we do regarding this moral conduct or lack thereof?

Looking forward to the discussion. Thanks in advance.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Easy excuses.

Very few Black Americans have ever heard of operations COINTELPRO much less it's program to break up black organizations and that includes the black family.

Many Black Americans have never heard of Monarch Mind Control Beta Level to remove learned moral behavior and bring out the animalistic and immoral behavior.

Many Black American online never heard of INQTEL either.

When a brainwashed group is faced with the truth, the brain washed will become defensive and will even kill to protect their position.

Easy excuses.

Very few Black Americans have ever heard of operations COINTELPRO much less it's program to break up black organizations and that includes the black family.

Many Black Americans have never heard of Monarch Mind Control Beta Level to remove learned moral behavior and bring out the animalistic and immoral behavior.

Many Black American online never heard of INQTEL either.

When a brainwashed group is faced with the truth, the brain washed will become defensive and will even kill to protect their position.

If most have never heard of these things, how can they use them as excuses for raising children alone?

You did say that you have no remedies to offer on resolving this situation, so maybe this is just a rant.

If not, tell me please, what exactly is the moral conduct that is out of order, be specific if you can.

Thanks Bunches!

Destee

Please do reply back with more rhetoric ad naseum...

fyi
Yep, I can spot a disinformation agent a mile away.

I was on the internet before the CIA, FBI, NSA, HLS, YAHOO, GOOGLE or FACEBOOK could spell INTERNET.

I was present in the FBI headquarters Washington D.C. when the FBI took their internet computer monitoring system out of the box.

Sorry charlie, you have to do better than that.

Yep, I can spot a disinformation agent a mile away.

I was on the internet before the CIA, FBI, NSA, HLS, YAHOO, GOOGLE or FACEBOOK could spell INTERNET.

I was present in the FBI headquarters Washington D.C. when the FBI took their internet computer monitoring system out of the box.

Sorry charlie, you have to do better than that.

serious brother ... stay focused if you can ... put him on ignore if you do not like what he says.

It's against the rules to call folk names, personalize the discussion - Rule #2 and #6

You've peaked my interest in the topic, it's a good one, but you're all over the place.

Stay focused on single parents if you can, the topic of your opening post and title.

If you can't it's okay - i was just sort of looking forward to the discussion.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back