Black Spirituality Religion : Talking Ugly About Christians = Talking Ugly About Your GrandParents

Brother RAPTOR ... are you suggesting that the branch is greater than the tree?

White folk give us access to a little bit of information, more than we believe our Ancestors had, and we're miraculously smarter than them.

Amazing.

:heart:

Destee

Sista Destee,

If we really wanted to evaluate that tree branch model, then quite
possibly our grandparents could''ve been disrespecting their grandparents
who held tru to their form of atr. For voudun, is still with us and managed
to survive from louisiana to the georgia/s.carolina island and coasts.

However, that would be as unfair as asserting that folks who are
critical of xianity is disrespecting our grandparents because they
were xians?

Regarding white folks giving us a bit of info, etc, the same can
be said about xianity.

Sista Destee,

If we really wanted to evaluate that tree branch model, then quite
possibly our grandparents could''ve been disrespecting their grandparents
who held tru to their form of atr. For voudun, is still with us and managed
to survive from louisiana to the georgia/s.carolina island and coasts.

However, that would be as unfair as asserting that folks who are
critical of xianity is disrespecting our grandparents because they
were xians?

Regarding white folks giving us a bit of info, etc, the same can
be said about xianity.

Brother RAPTOR ... if our Ancestors disrespected their Ancestors, as you suggest, then our doing it is okay?

I don't care that Christianity or any thing is critiqued, but we go a step further, and actually attack the Sister or Brother.

There's a way to discuss Christianity, without us further dividing because of it.

In fact, the greatest of discussions ... on any topic ... will move some from one side to the other of the argument.

But instead, and most often, we attack the individual .... forever removing any hope that they'll be open to what you say.

I propose that there is a best and better way to do all things, and we often fail to do that.

We usually attack our own people ... yes, even over Christianity ... that was given to us by whites.

I find it interesting that it's rare for those so against Christianity, to promote their own path ... that's not what is done.

I think that is what should be done ... and some do that ... Brother Sekhemu comes to mind.

Put the better or best path on the table ... manifest the great energies of it ... and you will draw the Christian, Muslim, and Jew to you.

This without ever having to damage the Christian's Spirit.

But maybe the folk are here to just damage others, and not actually heal / help them.

Love You!

Destee

Brother RAPTOR ... if our Ancestors disrespected their Ancestors, as you suggest, then our doing it is okay?

I don't care that Christianity or any thing is critiqued, but we go a step further, and actually attack the Sister or Brother.

There's a way to discuss Christianity, without us further dividing because of it.

In fact, the greatest of discussions ... on any topic ... will move some from one side to the other of the argument.

But instead, and most often, we attack the individual .... forever removing any hope that they'll be open to what you say.

I propose that there is a best and better way to do all things, and we often fail to do that.

We usually attack our own people ... yes, even over Christianity ... that was given to us by whites.

I find it interesting that it's rare for those so against Christianity, to promote their own path ... that's not what is done.

I think that is what should be done ... and some do that ... Brother Sekhemu comes to mind.

Put the better or best path on the table ... manifest the great energies of it ... and you will draw the Christian, Muslim, and Jew to you.

This without ever having to damage the Christian's Spirit.

But maybe the folk are here to just damage others, and not actually heal / help them.

Love You!

Destee

Sister Destee,

your awesome!

Here is the thing - our ancestors followed Christianity as a form of survival but today what they had to survive from is no longer and issue. Secondly, our ancestors did not follow Christianity as it was given to them. .....

And, perhaps, somehow innately and HISTORICALLY knowing that the White man had distorted Christianity, our ancestors still embraced the spiritual belief but not ALL of their captors "version" of it.

Yes, our ancestors were LIED TO about Christianity; and, over time, some of those same LIES permeated our ancestors' mindsets because they were too far removed from the Christianity in their native lands.

Quote:

"One of the greatest tricks of the white man...."

Hold up....One of the greatest TRICKS is the doubting toms within the Black community who do the work of the white man trying to convince black people that the Old testament and New testament is not African History.

Let's stop RIGHT NOW this blaming the white man for what our own "family" are doing RIGHT HERE in OUR HOUSE!

And deal with it!!

Quite frankly I am tired of all this talk about Christianity and Islam being forced upon Africans by "white people".

Study the history of Ethiopia, written by the Ethiopians themselves. You might then at least see a different perspective. The Romans NEVER penetrated into the Ethiopian highlands and there conversion or adoption of Christianity (if that's what one calls it) was done so willingly PRIOR to the Council of Nicea and the Ethiopians and Copts adhered to the Monophysite Doctrine which OPPOSED the Council of Nicea.

The religion adopted by the Ethiopians had nothing to do with "Constantine". It had more to do with the so-called Alexandrian School and the teachings of the Gnostic Essenes, Clement, Origen and Mark the Evangelist.

This article gives some background into this particular development of the Monophysite Doctrine.
http://mb-soft.com/believe/txn/aleaxander.htm

Some of us continue to advance ATR's and other "religons" while condemning others which they/you have a right to do. Since I do NOT personally adhere to any particular doctrine (as I have stated repeatedly) my problem is with the distortion of African History in the process.

Long before "slavery" Christianity, Judaism and Islam coexisted among Africans, particularly in Ethiopia and Al-Andulus (southern Spain).

It's only here in the united states that black people get away with condemning white folks "history" yet at the same time denying the Africanness of this very same "History".

Do you not see a problem here?!

Here is the thing - our ancestors followed Christianity as a form of survival but today what they had to survive from is no longer and issue...

Based upon how many Black African Americans are doing today, this is obviously delusional. You like White people, choose to ignore this fact, but even still, you attacking Black Christians is not going to stop Bible prophecy.

It was written a long time ago and you can't pull those people out of the grave and make them take their words back.

The Bible will prove itself because its only a matter of time anyway.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back