Black Men : Talking to da Strong Men

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by $$RICH$$, Oct 11, 2011.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Brothers time we help raise the awareness for the health of our sisters
    our women/mothers/daughters with strong support and love to the cause

This BREAST CANCER awareness so all month talk to sisters flash something
    PINK and advise them to have a MAMMOGRAM conducted be aware that we
    as well can develop this .

Let's show our women that we are there in this fight, with them in this struggle
    and our support is on high for these women are jewels / rare gems and the
    greatest gift to humankind so you strong brothers stand up and go PINK.........

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I don't think i have to go 'pink' to show my love....... I'm actually involved in the contribution side of things and participate in the walks as my mom passed a few years ago from a form of cancer. Even long before that i was involved thru friends that work for the non profit side of avon who actually schedule the events in different states... I can't tell you how much 'walk for cancer' paraphernalia i've accumulated over the years....

As with everything else, anyone can wear something to show support, but how many of us wearing 'pink' are not just wearing it to say we wore it?

For the record: I think it's absolutely incredible that the public throws all of this money towards these foundations without blinking an eye and after all these years of being lied to about them trying to find a cure.....