Black Entertainment : Talk to Johnta Austin

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by IRecall, Nov 10, 2006.

1. IRecall

IRecall Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I came across this contest for all of you Johnta Austin fans. FYI his
    Myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/johntaaustin

If you think you are one of the ladies he's singing about in "Turn itUp", please submit your photo to [email protected] The finest ladies will be featured in Johnta's special MySpace slideshow. In orderto be considered for the slideshow AND the phone call you must become one of Johnta's friends

Email your photo to [email protected] with your Myspace URL so he can verify that he is one of your top friends.

One winner will be chosen by Johnta Austin on or about Nov 17th and will receive a phone call from Johnta shortly thereafter. Five runners up will receive a signed copy of Ocean Drive in stores 12/26.

2. Five

Five Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    That contest is cool. It seems like I've been everywhere and haven't been able to find the release date of Johnta Austin's album, so thanks for that. i have heard his songs-turn i up, dope fiend, and lil more love- on his myspace, page, which makes me fees like an imbecile. if his release date has been on his page, the i CERTAINLY did not see it. And the messed up part is that i was looking for it, too. but whatever, i think that his album will be one to buy.

3. blackberryjam

blackberryjam Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +7
    Johnta Austin

Did they ever pick a girl from the the contest he was running on myspace? I am not sure when the album is doing to drop.. I think it going to be mix of mainstream r&b and as well some ol soul and neo soul.... just from what I am hearing in the 3 song on his myspace page.. I know he performed at singer room live in nyc... Did anybody see the show www.singersroom.com?

http://www.myspace.com/johntaaustin

4. IRecall

IRecall Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sure they picked a winner I just don't know who. My favorite song of his Lil More Love. I hope he releases it as a single.

5. Five

Five Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    What's your favorite Johnta Austin song?

While we are waiting on the album to drop, we are forced to check his myspace page for songs. Hoping that he'll add a new one. With the songs on his page right now. Which one is your favorite? I'm feeling Lil More Love the most.

www.myspace.com/johntaaustin