Black People : Talk - Tim Wise on White Privilege

Interestigly enough I read a book by a Brother many years ago with almost the same title. The pathology of Eurocentrism (the burden and responsibilities of being Black) by Ephraim. It was good stuff (he argues in the direction of ressentiment).

White denial, that's a nice title. Always curious about what makes some white people go around and start talking about things that adversely affect them and their children. This Wise man is a strange fellow. This wasn't bad really, but it's weird to see all those white folks came out in such numbers to listen to him chat about it... At least he's a good and honest speaker (oh, he just iterated my point: black people won't be asked to hold x amounts of talks each year).

Thanks for sharing it fam.

One,

- Ikoro

Interestigly enough I read a book by a Brother many years ago with almost the same title. The pathology of Eurocentrism (the burden and responsibilities of being Black) by Ephraim. It was good stuff (he argues in the direction of ressentiment).

White denial, that's a nice title. Always curious about what makes some white people go around and start talking about things that adversely affect them and their children. This Wise man is a strange fellow. This wasn't bad really, but it's weird to see all those white folks came out in such numbers to listen to him chat about it... At least he's a good and honest speaker (oh, he just iterated my point: black people won't be asked to hold x amounts of talks each year).

Thanks for sharing it fam.

One,

- Ikoro

I wanna know too

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back