Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Talk about a BAD HAIR DAY

Discussion in 'Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion' started by truetothecause, Sep 7, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Has anyone seen this on CNN?

2 Sisters are Fired at work because of hair style!:SuN042:

It appears to M.E. that there is a clear and concerted effort to RE~turn US to an active state of enslavement.

Blessings to you for your listening to and sharing with M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Interesting clip. I feel it would have been more... balanced.. if they got some white community opinion and answered some basic q's.. why were they initially hired if they didnt fit the "profile"? or let us know what brought on the sudden enforcement of their policy?

I mean - I cannot accept that these 2 women were fired for their hair.. it isnt even a "eccentric" or crazy hairstyle.. its very common, and the most normal everyday hair for many Black people.. braids for goodness sake.. short dreads..

its a blatant act of racism.. but "they" must have wanted these 2 women gone for a very strong reason.. to use such a flimsy excuse. grrrrr

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Sister True for sharing.

Just more evidence that we are not suppose to love ourselves, but rather, strive to be like them.

If we do anything other than that ... we stand the chance of not even being able to work.

It's really no different than our Ancestors experienced ... the Pullman Porters and Domestic Servants.

:heart:

Destee