Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Talk about a BAD HAIR DAY

Interesting clip. I feel it would have been more... balanced.. if they got some white community opinion and answered some basic q's.. why were they initially hired if they didnt fit the "profile"? or let us know what brought on the sudden enforcement of their policy?

I mean - I cannot accept that these 2 women were fired for their hair.. it isnt even a "eccentric" or crazy hairstyle.. its very common, and the most normal everyday hair for many Black people.. braids for goodness sake.. short dreads..

its a blatant act of racism.. but "they" must have wanted these 2 women gone for a very strong reason.. to use such a flimsy excuse. grrrrr

Thank You Sister True for sharing.

Just more evidence that we are not suppose to love ourselves, but rather, strive to be like them.

If we do anything other than that ... we stand the chance of not even being able to work.

It's really no different than our Ancestors experienced ... the Pullman Porters and Domestic Servants.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back