Black People : TALES FROM THE COVAPOLYPSE

As the data is now coming out that the majority of the people getting sick from this 2nd wave are millennials. You know, the ones that packed the parks, bars, restaurants and parties. Thus, proving like the boomers said. You are not immune. We are not suppose to bury our children. ( Putting extra insurance on my son ) Party next year

MEANWHILE IN OTHER NEWS: Nationwide, at the end of July, all the stimulus unemployment payments. ($600 ) All of the rent and mortgage reprieves. All the schools that were shut down and now the bill is due. This will bring about a massive eviction and foreclosure pandemic. It will be depression level. Many ( 100k per state ) will end up homeless. All while the national leadership ( read elephant people ) argue to protect big corporations from from liability. Force people back to work. Force children into infection chambers.
This is not about liberal/conservative conspiracy theories. Yes, only a few percent of the people will die. But I don't know anyone that wants to roll the dice on those odds. No one has a viable plan to help the populous. Few of the people put their money to good use. I know I spent 30% less over the last few months. Nothing was open to spend it on. The current situation has exposed people's psychosis and phobias. Some can no longer hide the fact they were/are bat s**t crazy.
Oh, and people stop being racist when you threaten their money. Solution found!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back