Black People : TALES FROM THE COVAPOLYPSE

SHELTERING AT HOME: I-696, rush hour. Very few people out here. Over +300 confirmed cases in Michigan, one death. Police have declared a moratorium on minor infractions. Or if you cough near them, they have a reason to shoot. Had to wait outside the place I go to eat. People carrying Lysol with them as a defensive measure. I've started lining up my canned goods. Soon the toilet paper gangs will start raiding houses

45 always has an angle. His administration is so incompetent, it's scary

dude this is WAY bigger than trump he like we are all pawns

and when has the government done anything? lol who you voting for now? lol

don't expect anything other than more chaos and confusion from the so called government.

CORONA VIRUS TO GO PLEASE: 450 cases in Michigan. The shut down of the auto industry has assured a recession. Many are being sent home nationwide. Gasoline have hit all time lows. Many predict prices below a dollar before the month is out. Strip clubs are offering take out. Airlines have reduced prices. Time to go 1st class to Honolulu

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back