Black People : TALES FROM THE COVAPOLYPSE

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
LETS BE SERIOUS NOW: Call family and friend alike. There may be a reason you haven't heard from them. Time to put differences and grudges behind you. Life is literally too short. Don't be stubborn and find out they passed or are in the hospital

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/derek.stotts.1/videos/783787727826/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Pause

-4:58
Additional Visual Settings
Enter Watch And ScrollClick to enlarge

Unmute
Posted by Derek Stotts

Derek Stotts
March 19 at 10:15 PM
I.... AM.... IN.... TEARS‼ #MonteBellTV
*I DONT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEO*

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Image may contain: possible text that says 'STUFF The Story of Stuff Project @storyofstuff So far the COVID-19 epidemic has taught us... Non-essential people: Wall Street bankers, Hedge fund managers, and Oil executives Essential people: Grocery store clerks, Warehouse workers, Delivery truck drivers, and Medical professionals'

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
TALES FROM THE APOCOLYPSE: Finally hair salons and spas are shut down. It has been discovered most of the Covid-19 deaths are men. Coincidence? I think not! As more testing is done, more people have the disease. Why are hostile suburbanites buying guns and ammo? We need to do the same

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
LOCKDOWN 2020 ZERO HOUR: Michigan is on full shelter in place as of midnight tonight. Only essential places are to remain open. Though, there are several places that have designated themselves essential. Like ATT. I know the crazy people will be out at the stores like ants and roaches tomorrow. I have to gird myself to go purchase some items I'm short on:
Fruit
Ammo ( They're doing it, we must also )
bread
milk
Ice cream ( buy all )
chips (buy all )
vernors
I have everything else

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: