Black People : TALES FROM THE COVAPOLYPSE

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
MY CORONA-19: After a mass solitary confinement of the general population. People had their psychosis exposed. A rapid pandemic of Karen and Ken syndrome, not to mention people going OK Corrall for the smallest perceived slight. Btw, it is not an American right not to wear a mask, get your drink on in a crowded bar, or pack a pool party or beach. Many gained gobs of weight. Binge watch 'BRIARPATCH', it's pretty good. People are out there dropping like flies and people still don't get it. It also exposed other psychosis. Some of you really need to get out. No one said be a hermit. The only good thing is sports is back!!!! Baseball has started and football and basketball are just around the corner. GOD is good!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Covidus-19: Got a hair cut today. Millennials, if you can't wear a mask to it, don't go. I don't care how fine the ladies will be at the party/gathering. Also, is getting your drink on really that important? Being over weight is a cofactor in the symptoms of the disease. The fat cells are like adding premium and steroids to the covid engine. Take the hint. Exercise!!!! This isn't fat shaming. It's the facts. This is the 1st week this year I didn't have to use a utility of some kind. Ladies, those sun dresses and booty shorts look good on you. Glad I'm not young enough to get in trouble any more.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
OUT OF MY MIND WITH COVID-19: Is it me, or did the 1st of the month go by and no bills arrived???? Is this how the delay in the post office is going to go? Not my fault if the payment don't get there on time. Well, it was short lived. Back to the 90s again. The Alienist was good. Everyone found love but the female heroine. You do know because of the pandemic, many fall shows will be delayed. Looks like no football. College is going down for the count. Will the pro.s be next?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
According to MSNBC's Morning Joe, mail deliveries are up to two weeks behind

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
EIGHT MONTHS OF CORONA: I finally had Chic-fil-A chicken sandwiches. Popeyes is much better. The weather broke for a minute. But, it's back to the sweat box for a week. I've been fiending for an ice cream sandwich, strange. I have federal jury duty in October. I guess I could claim I tested positive. People continue to show signs of being in solitary confinement. Thus, the advent of all these Karens. Have you met any Karen's, Becky's or Ken's ? I know they are out there. Just haven't come in contact with one.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!
It is better to be an optimist who knows nothing than to bend over and grow a hump from what is around the problems themselves.
If someone spat on your shoulder, there is hope that he simply did not spit on the one who walked in front of you.
I started working as a journalist in 2016, while studying. At that time I did not have a formal journalism education, but I really wanted to work with texts, so I seized every opportunity.