Black Education / Schools : Taking Education Into Our Own Hands

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
BOUT TIME!!!

Been waiting for him to open this, and will be finding ways to contribute to it.

Please family, if anything, connect with this brother by way of sharing data and material related to his research, thesis's, and developments while enlightening other "AFRICAN BASED" creations for cultural advancement into a "BLACK ENLIGHTENMENT EXPERIENCE".

http://drumarjohnsonschool.com

No more "Systematic Public or Private School", connect with this brother in all might and mind.

Have relatives that were doing this and still are to some degree, but support was/is so limited coming from the very "community" they were attempting to bring up with the "potential awareness and self reliance" programs.

Very grateful for this post Therious!!
Will begin

Respect

Thanks, you took the words right out of my head , been following Dr. Umar For A minute . Great to see that things are moving forward.

Asomfwaa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 16, 2011
man.. yall know Umar on his grind.. talking that talk.. of course it would be cool to wipe away all of that that he was talking about.. but how does sending my money to his P.O. box do that? What he talking about?... opening a Charter?.. I see him targeting folks emotion.. but where are the details?

Good point. This is a video detailing the curriculum further. I.e. what six sciences he wants to teach:

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Eye've followed Dr. Umar Johnson for quite a little while now. He fills the shoes of his descendant, Fredrick Douglass quite well.

1. Education - Eye look to see a national spread. Marva Collins made a successful attempt, so can Dr. Johnson!!! One down and four to go....

---------------------

2. Housing - control and ownership
3. Food - control and ownership
4. Self Empowerment over our Employment/Income - control and ownership
5. Political Platform

Thank You 4 Sharing...!

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Eye've followed Dr. Umar Johnson for quite a little while now. He fills the shoes of his descendant, Fredrick Douglass quite well.

1. Education - Eye look to see a national spread. Marva Collins made a successful attempt, so can Dr. Johnson!!! One down and four to go....

---------------------

2. Housing - control and ownership
3. Food - control and ownership
4. Self Empowerment over our Employment/Income - control and ownership
5. Political Platform

Thank You 4 Sharing...!

and now.. 6 years later.. ?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies