Black Poetry : Taking an Active Part

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Sep 23, 2009.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    Taking an Active Part

Like congress I adapt plans while my raps expand through //Sick politics quick just to get votes with wet quotes brand new //A candidate that stand great like President Kennedy a true //Resident in my vicinity never pleasant to the enemy so my identity //Is kept secret, like McDonalds I give new applications with remedy //To true rap nations without obscenity to avoid an upcoming strike //So I’m rumbling on a bike a Harley Davidson with humming pipes //my rhymes slaughter like divine water have to provide levees like //The government does protect from the muds of floods my hype //Is 1000 plus, wilding to thrust rhymes wise on microphones //That’ll paralyze domes good choice of words in many homes //My voice is heard, when writing use large margins so unknown //and like Charles Darwin strong but be afraid to degrade mankind //to the level of brute beasts that’ll absolute feast on flesh with wine //to my brothers we evolved from monkeys and apes and that’s //a flunky take on life some strong strife on that, theory stats //show Darwin maybe right. Bazaare and corrupt and like Star //Bucks add milk to tea must make a sad guilty plea yeah at the bar //I drunk it that junk split my brain had jive luck plus it was five //bucks a cup, took the cup home for a clear souvenir and survive //Remembering I was over charged a good soldier would dodge stuff //Like this, lost tremendous the cost was stupendous I’ve had enough //

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    and u just

graduated :)

flunky take on life is right Br. Rhymebad
    keep it flowin

:bowdown: