Taking a closer look at PARASITES & WORMS

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
http://www.proherbformulas.com/articles/parasites_and_worms_main.html

Taking a closer look at
PARASITES & WORMS

YOU MAY HAVE PARASITES OR TAPEWORMS INSIDE YOU THAT CAME FROM CONTAMINATED OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT YOU ATE 10-20 YEARS AGO. AND, THEY ARE PROBABLY STILL ALIVE AND YOUR BODY IS PROBABLY STILL FEEDING THEM!

OR YOU COULD HAVE PICKED ONE UP WITHIN THE LAST MONTH FROM THAT UNDERCOOKED STEAK OR HAMBURGER YOU JUST ATE!

People tend to think of parasites and worms as being a "Third World" problem. The fact is they have never been just a "Third World" problem. They have always been a problem to all of us. It's only now, through modern science, that we are aware of the effects they can have on us. The damage that can be done by parasites and worms to our body is terrifying. There's a wide range of destructiveness they can do to us: Blood loss, diarrhea, poor digestion and absorption are just a few of the problems they create. And as our lives continue to change with our modern conveniences and our technical progress (more use of fast food chains, more chemicals in our air from factories and cars, plus more chemicals used to produce and preserve our food) our bodies have become even more susceptible to them.

DO YOU KNOW THAT 1 IN 4 PEOPLE
HAVE SOME FORM OF PARASITES OR WORMS?

Click Here To Read Entire Article

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=worms+in+our+body&btnG=Google+Search

We should not just look at only certain parts of us without addressing all parts of us.

When it comes to our unconscious Mental psyche we have the below worms/maggots in us.

Worms/maggots of jealousy
Worms/maggots of malice
Worms/Maggots of envy
Worms/maggots of strife
Worms/maggots of confusion
Worms/maggots of ignorance when one does not desire to know
Worms/maggots of greed
Worms/maggots of selfishness
Worms/maggots of lies
Worms/maggots of deception...and the list is endless

To De Worm the above is to allow Truth, Reality, Harmony, Order, and Balance to be in our Soul-mind-set.

If we are not open to deal with the Good, Bad, and the Ugly in life, we will miss out on Knowledge, Over standing, and Wisdom.

:SuN030: :SuN030:

Sister Goddess Auset ... i edited the piece above, because after i went to their site, i saw you had posted the whole page, from their site. Don't do that Beloved, just post a little bit of it, the pieces you find most interesting perhaps, and let us go to their site to read it all.

This is the kind of thing you can't do ... post someone's whole article, without their permission.

ouuuuuuuu :eeek: @ worms and parasites ... i don't even want them in the grave with me, let alone while i'm alive!

Thanks for sharing.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Thank You Beloved. :love:

I know the temptation to post it all, as i have to fight the urge myself.

There are many times when i want every word posted right here for all to see.

But, it's against the rules ... " ... bad destee ... " :spank:

Yes ... we all have to abide by the rules, and we appreciate your effort.

Thank You So Much! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back