Black People : Taking A Break Family

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kamau47, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Just wanted to say Thanks to all of you for bringing a new level consciousness to me about my blackness. Many of you have given me insights that I would not have found on my own.
    Long story short is I have lost most everything that I have held dear to my heart & soul. My wife of 14 years has chosen to leave me for another man, and with her goes the children. To say the least, I am devastated. Family means everything to me and to lose them is almost more than I can bear. I truly feel as if there is no tomorrow for me, as all I saw was my family's life. My world was them, and now it is gone. I wish I could say that there is a chance that this will work out, but I would only be lying to myself. It is all gone now, and I feel nothing but pain & misery.
    Anyway, again I will be out for awhile, though I will pop in when I can muster something to offer besides negativity (which is about all I'm feeling now). I wish nothing but the best to you all and this site.

Peace!

2. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    omg i am so sorry that has happened. that is extremely screwed up, and although I have never been married for that long, or married at all for that matter, I have had 2 similar heartbreaks, both of them lead me to believe I knew them and it is very difficult to get over. if you need to talk, hit me up. I will be praying for you otherwise.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Peace my brotha!

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Brother Kamau47 ... bless your sweet darling heart ... :love:

Thanks for sharing with us ... but then you've shared your Family all along ... :grouphug:

I feel like i know your Mother in Law personally! ... i wanna grow up and be like her! :)

I'm sorry that you're hurting right now, but am confident it won't always be ... :massage:

I Love You ... take care of yourself ... and know we're here for you ... :love:

We'll leave a light on ... :wink:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

5. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I know they mean a lot to you...your earth and your seeds of course, but remember there is nothing more precious than life itself....as you were put here for a reason....This current Society as a whole is all messed up, where men and women have to fight just to keep adulterous behavior from sweeping them under....which shouldn't even be that hard, but if your wife was messing around with another man, then she is the one that will suffer for this sinful act...you shouldn't feel you are in suffering or have to suffer..

I see this adulterous behavior and also just normal loose behavior in our women like never before and men's hearts and minds can be lost due to this...don't let it happen to you bro...find a new love as hard as that is to say and really something that shouldn't HAVE to happen, but the whore behavior seems to be swallowing a lot of people up period and that's men and women......

Just know that those seeds she has taken from you are your's period and always be there for them no matter the sinful act this woman has pulled....

Peace.

6. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Thanks to you all.
    I guess I have gotten a valuable lesson out of it though. Seems that the more I follow the rules, the more I lose. I have been faithful to her the 14 yrs, and look where it's gotten me. Maybe I should do as the young folks say and "just do me".
    So in the end, she found someone more like her and her family, because he fits right in.

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632

I hear you bro.....I see and hear about this all the time......You're a good brother....however your apple you picked just turned out to have a worm in it......like I said though, just make sure you steer your seeds minds and hearts away from her type of mentality and lifestyle she's picked up.....she just seems to have been poisoned......its a lost cause from here on out..she's chosen to go the way of the wicked.....

8. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I am trying, believe me.
    But for right now, it just hurts so badly. I literally feel like my tomorrow is gone. I know I will survive and get through this, but for right now, it just hurts.

9. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632

Yea I know bro...that's the power our creator gave em man...lol....Unfortunately in today's society since we are so far removed from our natural state of mind before amerikkka, brother's go crazy and kill each other over women, when there's all sorts of alternative ways and methods to deal with with it.

Like I said though bro....you know the way our universe works....everything comes BACK around.....;)

Last point also....if this woman did this...sorry to say, she was never a good apple to begin with....sure she birthed your seeds and was a great match in the beginning, but obviously her mind and soul was weak which caused her not to be there for you in the end.......which is never a good fit for any brother.....

Peace

10. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    No Brutha...you pop in when ever you think you need us, forget the rest. You got something to get off your chest, we are here to Listen.

Keep this in mind bruh...

Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable. ~ Bondei proverb

Peace!