Black Poetry : Taken Out

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Taken out on what this country is built on. Killed and silenced. No need to cut out the tongue. Done with paper, silence, and changing laws.

Put a price on your head with the dollar. Hire a hit man. Get some drug dealer. Tell them you’re the mark. You’re taken out swiftly. Not given another night.

Hurt your family, take your property, storm any place. Scare you and your kids. Using high tech equipment. It seems easy. Trying to make it work and look as it does on TV. Difference in the movies is the director screams take two maybe three.

The guilty. Scared of each other. Violence is how they solve the case. Wrapping society into violence. Adults not children setting the pace. Now be hypocritical with your words.

Say the children don’t listen. Blame them now for being out of control. But they see you at the top of the heap committing crime. They are children you supposed. Act in a responsible way. Claiming adulthood. Don’t you know?

Screaming your doing these things for freedom. Who’s become the question why? Seems the small and weak are suffering for the freedom words you cry.

Politicians don’t you love them. Crooked as crooked as can be. Martial law. What do they really want? Soldiers on the streets. Shred the constitution, herd our families into camps. Given license like a lawyer, just like a police on a killing spree. Judges acquire by favor. Supreme Court has lost its mind. Look at this society. Now they calling the United Nations crooked and blind.

Now this is my opinion. But I believe the South has done. They claimed they would fight and get even with the North for the Civil War. The southern creed, is never let an accomplishment go unpunished from a feud.

Republicans have the entire racist clan. From that thinking nature and time. This turmoil, divided nation created now is in their hands. They must be balanced to stop the pace. The Democrats are no better they too are half baked. Haven’t done right by society or spoke up for democracy sake. We are surrounded by wolves in sheep clothing. Twisted grins on every face. If you march and buy into another mans beat. Belief is power.

This society is built on punishment. For being born. Start with punishing those of color. Made laws and allow the corporations to wrap up the average man. First sixteen years in school, a prison that is not funded yet well controlled. So when the time comes to enjoy the money saved for a retirement you are too old.

Ridicule beliefs and customs too. Don’t stop at the shores of this sanctified land. Black Men and Women thru long suffering years to go. Hating Islam for its haughtiness. Curse those of certain born religion too. Those hated for their wealth you players haven’t took. Why are they Jewish that you scorn.

This whole money thing fuels violence. Europe is rich today. All seven permanent members have considerable resources now on what they helped each other do to Africa. If I left you out don’t pretend your innocent fool.

Protected by laws. Dam being bold. You cloak yourselves in pardons. Wrapping things up diplomatic immunity wise. Hide behind your colors, flag waving. Do it in the name of GOD you cry. Hell if I was him. I would mess you all up.

I see the human race sitting around a table. Like pokers players do. Owing each other silence for crimes each knows. The money in the pot comes from theft of resources they took from me and you. Call it taxes. Why so much of it. It takes you a life time to pay. Your way thru this system we let them control us with. It’s time to change it today.

Every once in a while they WAR with each other. Mistrust, betrayal, or guilt. They turn on each other and ask you to fight in that ****e. Saying it’s to protect your freedoms, they burned our flag. Now that is a fight.

America... we don’t make our flags here anyway. China won that in the poker game played last night. Like the imported food we get from Russia. That crab he swam pretty far. You worried about a terror attack? Computer virus, crippling our weak power grids contaminated water is the door.

How many times do we vote on school taxes? That never solve a thing. Blame the progeny remember. Society it’s built to fingering them. The failures Congress helped build into the laws.

I see a man who dies for something. He means what he says and does. But you call him a radical, a militant or terrorist. If he is on the side of the crime. He is called a hero. I know you are killed for what you say. Just like you are done in for what you do. Add on that. You are done sometimes, for what you will not do.

See that dog. He works for the CIA. Some on two’s some on all fours. Taking each other out on what this country was built on. Not standing on anything it was for. So the question is why not turn and give. It back to Native Man. Distorting the constitutional laws. Hell if you wanted to fix the laws and constitution like they should be fixed. Write in it the Black man’s a citizen. Write in his compensation and make sure his vote really becomes a decree. Then the world will settle it grievance. No more bickering war or lies.

Claiming God loves me more. Not you nor he. Each allowed to live his and her a life.

very deep

and appreciated
man i think there are only a FEW people in this country that understands what this country is really about
and i don't think they understand what our capitol

WASHINGTON D.C.
District of Columbia

really respresents

thank you for the history but i think it falls on deaf ears

as must people are just programmed to be consumers
and consumers that buy what they don't need

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back