yea right

The Midwest comes before anythang else, thought you knew. lol

you said MIDWEST

that's in the middle

as in MIDDLE OF THE LINE

lol

:hi:

um

ok i took the test,and i didn't cheat now do i get a prize?[cash is nice].

we didn't see "proof" that you "took" the test
lol

and you can't cheat on this test you are only fooling yourself if you do

(not directed to you OM)

Sorry to keep you waiting Bro Street and others. I just put the info out there and expected you to do your own research but I can guide you if you like. I don't really have the time like that to be responding to each post. This is like high maintenance ...lol. So if I don't get back str8 away, work on your 6th chakra for patience...lol.

very interesting how it reveal....hummmmm

:hi:Hey soulosophy
The entire thing is very interesting to understanding energy flow.

Indeed, it is interesting as it is to do with knowledge of self. My intention for posting this was to get us to look further into the science of the self or the spiritual anatomy. Personally, I wouldn’t hold these test results as being accurate. I had my aura read a few years back by an energy therapist here who invented the Electro-Crystal Scanning machine (which gives a 3D image of the energy field), and the Polycontrast Interference Photography (analyses the current energetic state of the body). He was able to see and detect blockages in my energy field.

THANK YOU! sista soul
:terrific:

You're most welcome Bro Street.

Da Street So'ja said:
STREET: thank you sista Soulosophy

ok here are my results

what do i need to work on?

Root: open (25%)
Sacral: open (69%)
Navel: open (69%)
Heart: open (56%)
Throat: open (69%)
Third Eye: open (63%)
Crown: over-active (94%)

By the looks of this...Nothing! LOL.

I'll respond more later.

Love, Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back