Health and Wellness : TAKE THE CHAKRA TEST

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
Take this free chakra test to find out how open each of your seven chakras is.

The questionnaire consists of 56 questions, to which you can answer "not at all" through "definitely." Try to be as honest as possible about yourself, as this will get you the most accurate results.

Next to a list indicating whether each chakra is "under-active", "open" or "over-active", the test results consist of a graph displaying the activity of each chakra.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakradotest.php

HELP...

Take this free chakra test to find out how open each of your seven chakras is.

The questionnaire consists of 56 questions, to which you can answer "not at all" through "definitely." Try to be as honest as possible about yourself, as this will get you the most accurate results.

Next to a list indicating whether each chakra is "under-active", "open" or "over-active", the test results consist of a graph displaying the activity of each chakra.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakradotest.php

:hi:Hey soulosophy
The entire thing is very interesting to understanding energy flow. I often feel more energy in my core. It is a positive, sometimes nervous fire energy.

I feel balanced. Maybe I can improve in areas.. that bring more positive energy. One can never have too much positive.

SACRAL
Physically relates to - reproductive system, skin, spleen, bladder, lower intestines

If imbalanced - jealousy, anger and other negative emotions, sexual problems, allergies, bladder

==
Not enough sexual activity. My energy is low because of rationing. I'm staving. watch out now.. Fertile male loose on the board.
===
HEART
Physically relates to - heart, circulation, arms, hands, blood

If imbalanced - emotionally unstable, inability to show or receive affection, critical, heart problems, high blood pressure
==
Doctor put a smiley face on my test last year. I can show the needle tracks. From check ups..why are some higher and is it OK.. cough cough.. :help:
==

THROAT
Physically relates to - throat, mouth, neck, ears, lungs, shoulders

If imbalanced - communication issues, little discernment, ignorance, thyroid, ear, neck and throat problems
==
Communication issues. Yea.. I believe i have some serious ones. Not due to lack of desire to communicate. No one cares to listen to me.

Now I know I do have issues here. I have a lot to say and triniti knows..
I am a long winddedddd brother. Thanks Lady T Now I talk half as much and feel bottled up with conversation.

A Princess to kiss the frog thing. Is what I need. Someone ..that wants to release the genie from the bottle. So I can talk.. talk.. talk.. until :sleep:

Why in the other areas.. I look even. What is wrong with me..:SuN042::pie:e

I took the Chakra Test.. here are the results.

Root: open (25%)
Sacral: open (19%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: open (50%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: open (25%)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back