Destee Network : Take the Black People Speak Poll

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by cartelq, Dec 27, 2008.

1. cartelq

cartelq Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
  2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    p-dub's "cartel"?

i don't fit on your survey anywhere. but that stands to reason as i won't fit this "society" anywhere, either.

1.) self employed in the social support field. income irrelevant but "sufficient".
    2.) freedom of choice.
    3.) prefer public transportation - freedom from fluctuating gas, maintenance, insurance costs. do miss "tinkering", tho ..
    4.) "bills"? credit cards allow one to live beyond one's means getting oneself in all sorts of trouble; i.e. "stupid" and contributory to the current economic mess.
    5.) a thru d
    6.) sure, set the poor guy up for "failure"; don't put this mess on his head - he didn't create the mess he just inherited it.
    7.) more stuff, more choices, more income; more headaches.

dumb survey; designed to generate "statistics" of relatively little relevance to reality, but sufficient to make a "statement" about how/what "black people think" - which seems to be geared toward supporting a "sheople" role. "nice job"!!

(note: a link to the homepage on the survey page might not have led me here; interesting pages.)

3. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    granted, it looks as if a number of these polls were conducted in february of 08, but how does one get anything of worth out of a sample of "166 black americans"?

also, having read through some of the results, i've gotta wonder if mrron or excel10k or some folks of their "stripe" had anything to do with the wording of the results???

<sigh> sadly, don't see that 1300 years (or the shortsighted "400 years") coming to any useful conclusion any time soon .... :(

build our own educational systems
    build our own health care systems
    build our own media systems
    believe in Your Self
    Know YOU
    stop allowing YOU to lie to YOU
    Honor Thy SELF
    Believe in the Worth of YOU
    rip up that bible
    turn off the media
    you are NOT a "*****"
    the African Woman IS our Foundation!
    WAKE UP

4. cartelq

cartelq Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Yourself

Its good that you see yourself outside the norm....but sense the majority of Black America is inside, I try to reach them instead of whites getting to them and turning their heads inside out.

Black People Speak is designed to prove that many of white America's statistics about Blacks are completely wrong, lopsided and simply untrue. There have been few critics of its purpose except for people who are white, divisive, ignorant, or simply blinded by whatever clouded propaganda they soak up daily. (Or what I consider Blacks who would choose a white doctor over a Blacks one simply because he's white.)

Its obvious by your tone and curiousity that you are of the above stock of negroes that talk a good game about Blacks having our own this and our own that but when it really comes down to it, you just as much a chicken-peckin negro as the rest the some odd millions of Blacks who believe the white man is the only ones with the answers.

Bring it...

5. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    sadly, you are correct; the "sense" of "the majority of Black America" is "inside" and will only improve when y'all wake up and get outside ... but you seem to prefer to try to show that y'all are just as much "inside" as they are. why worry about whites getting to them when you do the job for them?

evolutionarily speaking, whites aren't even human yet ... but y'all don't believe in evolution. my health is failing because i won't even talk to white folks anymore and there don't seem to be many black doctors here in seattle ... at least none that i've found that believe enough in that "first do no harm" oath to treat someone that doesn't have insurance - seems they gotta have that green crap .. oh, but y'all believe that the only way to "live" is with this capitalistic mess that has only succeeded in really messing up this planet and most families.

furthermore, i am not "one of those blacks". once you get to know me, you'll find that i eschew this whole concept of "having fought for the right to be called black" in favor of getting back to the African that we were, are and always will be in spite of efforts ongoing since the 8th century to convince you that you are a slave.

interesting that you speak of "millions of negroes" considering that your "statistics" are based on a sample of 166?

chicken is good; it beats being a cotton-pickin slave of this idiocy called capitalism!

better that energies be spent building something new that would work better for us than to try to convince folks that can't/won't be convinced that we are other than what they claim, given that they aren't even human enough to be worthy to state any claims that have any real bearing on Africans than that which Africans ... er .. excuse me, "Black People", give them the power to hold over your bent heads!!

no sense in "bringing it" - that's just more of the stupid "competition" game that is so destroying Mother Earth.

:wave: hi, there; i'm anAfrican and i do not approve of any message that comes from anything that tries to "prove" anything to/in this decadent, failing society!!

"have a nice day" and "don't call us we'll call you" - NOT.

6. cartelq

cartelq Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Your hatred

Your deep-seated hatred for whites have blurred your vision to the point that you are attacking your own people. You're so outside, you are throwing rocks everywhere and hitting anything to your own satisfaction and in the process wounding people who would otherwise be on your side.

The problem with regenerated Africans is that they are angry with whites, angry with Blacks who emulate whites, and Blacks who are standing beside them on the outside, but you're are so far out you are all alone.

What's sad is I see millions of Blacks trapped in a slave mind set. I try to lead them to the railroad but africans come along and destroy the railroad because they believe it is a word or concept invented by whites so instead if using the concept, they refuse it all the while offering no other means of escape.

That is called cutting off your nose despite your face in the face of foolish pride.

So while I lay the tracks to freedom, you stand in the bush with no answers yet comparing the numbers of how many Blacks are coming my way and how many are coming yours. That's divisive, ignorant, and more white than anything.

Black People Speak makes no money on the polls and ask for none, but this very board capitalizes on Blacks by selling them their own words back to them. You being a premium member yet BPS standing on its own merit says alot about whose really on the inside and who is not.

---I'm still here

7. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    keep trying ...

you'll just keep getting it wrong ...

"hate"?? why waste the energy?? white folks are merely wetware appliances to me. like cash registers, gas pumps and urinals ...

i have nothing to do with the fiscal business of this site. my being a premium member only speaks to my support for destee's efforts.

well, ok; if you say so - but you're wrong; i have made suggestions toward getting out from under the mess. <shrug> they're in the database - all ya gotta do is read. how long have you been here?

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Why promote your great site here ... using us ... if you think so little of us?

We've surely never come to your site, promoting ours.

What do you mean, we are selling our Member's words, back to them?

How can you come here, to promote your site, and talk ugly about us at the same time?

Please help me understand this.

:heart:

Destee

9. cartelq

cartelq Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Im for us, not against

I come here because I believe the crowd here is conscious enough to support what BPS stands for, but I get undermined instead. Who needs that crap! My intentions were decent and always have been but every time I come over here with something positive for Black America, I get dissed for no apparent reason except foolishness and ignorance, you can check your "database" and see. And that's one reason I do not frequent many Black message boards because I got sick of ignorance and fighting among my own.

Peace

10. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    is it always the same person? are you being stalked?

how many people are common to all those boards?

are the reactions similar? are the reactions similar to any particular aspect of your message?

delivery is everything. sometimes the arrogance of "true believers" gets a bit "thick".

this is not a recruitment center.

(btw; anyone seen elder bro jamesfrmphilly?)