Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors!

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
I bet it must suck to be a Black or Latino turncoat today.

If you decided to toss your supposed allegiance to your people aside for what you hoped would be seat at the Big White Table, you definitely miscalculated. Voting for Trump to win a second term would have put a stranglehold on the ongoing destruction of Black small businesses wrought by Covid-19.

You would have never been accorded the courtesy of being viewed as an equal by Republicans. Your motives would always be questioned. You'd just be another turkey who fell for the "Trickle Down" theory. The belief that you'd be right there and among the first to get some financial and social benefits usually denied your people when more trillion dollar tax cuts were bestowed upon the rich.

There is nothing wrong with jumping into the economic fray by opening a new business and asking for community support in terms of revenue and loyalty. But there is something unseemly about rushing to stand with White people who've made their living off hating your people.

I am so pleased a multitude of individuals from every race, culture and ethnic group voted for equality and thereby saved Democracy in this country.

Oh, since this happens a lot, I'm going to request that those who disagree actually write a reasoned response. Without the immature personal attacks.

Now that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have won this election, it means adults will be in charge again. And people have taken to the streets around the country to mark the occasion.

Attachments

• Ice Cube.jpg
    Ice Cube.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back