Black People : Tails on Humans

CHAOS

ASE TO THE GOD MYSTERYDOORS!!!!

BOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT THAT ON BLAST!!!

TRYING TO USE EARTH LOGIC UPON GALACTUS

WE BEYOND REPROACH!!!

P.S. THERE OCCULT HISTORY WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT BLACK MEN WITH TAILS WHEN THE REALMS WAS CLOSER TOGETHER, GUESS WHAT THE REALMS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER THAT WHY U SEEING TAILS AND 8 LIMBS BABIES.

If you don't want to talk about humans with tails then it's not for you. You only can speak for yourself and nobody else. I suggested that you keep your bias and faulty negative views to yourself.

How about you stop disrupting and disrespecting the thread using the term "it is a waste time" because if you don't like what being said here you don’t have to give a response. Warning!

No problem there. I responded to what appeared to be an open question about what anyone thinks about "humans with tails". I responed with what I think only because that is the way the question was phrased. If I misunderstood the question I apologize. If the question was for anyone who wants to talk about "humans with tails" it probably should've been phrased that way. And thank you for the warning.

Humans with tails, thats interesting concept.

Last week, I was on google images looking for pics of humans with tails after looking at the video of the Indian baby, Lakshmi, born with 8 limbs and the south asian "tree man".

I believe there is alot more genetic mutations going on than what we get from the media.

Baby, Lali, born with two faces. Resembles the God, "Brahma".

baby5MOS1503_800x534.jpg

brahma01-310.jpg

Lakshmi, baby born with 8 limbs.

lakshmiBARCROFT_468x474.jpg

Lakshmi, Hindu Goddess of Wealth and Beauty

lakshmi101.jpg

"Tree Man", an Indonesian fisherman with tree like growths
tree-man.jpg

CHAOS

ASE TO THE GOD MYSTERYDOORS!!!!

BOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT THAT ON BLAST!!!

TRYING TO USE EARTH LOGIC UPON GALACTUS

WE BEYOND REPROACH!!!

P.S. THERE OCCULT HISTORY WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT BLACK MEN WITH TAILS WHEN THE REALMS WAS CLOSER TOGETHER, GUESS WHAT THE REALMS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER THAT WHY U SEEING TAILS AND 8 LIMBS BABIES.
Do you have anymore information about the black men or Africans with tails? Thanks!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back