Black People : Tails on Humans

MysteryDoors

Mar 4, 2008
CHAOS

ALSO MYSTERYDOORS I AINT FORGOT YOUR QUESTION I BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR MY STUFF BUT I WILL PARAPHASE SOME. IT WAS SAID THAT WHEN THE REALMS WAS CLOSE LIKE THEY IS NOW DARK MATTER BEINGS CAME AND THEY HAD TAILS AND MATED WITH PEOPLE AND YOU HAD ALL KIND OF THINGS HERE LIKE THE MAN TORSO AND HORSE BODY AND UNICORN AND ALL KIND OF STUFF U SEE IN "FAIRY TALES" AND THAT Y WE STILL HAVE THESE ENTITIES STILL IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS AND IS BROUGHT OUT AS KID STUFF. IT MOSTLY FROM MY O.T.O. STUFF AND KENNETH GRANT
Thanks for the info!

Man with Tail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWHW-jxxS1U

MysteryDoors

Mar 4, 2008
Atavistic structures in individual members of a species arise from a defect in the individual's genetic development. A gene may not turn on (or off) at the right time.

These abnormalities differ from vestigial organs, that are genetic holdovers from a species' ancestors.

http://www.creation-vs-evolution.us/visual-evolution/human-tails/

What do you think about these humans with tails?
Human tails
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tail
Human embryos have a tail that measures about one-sixth of the size of the embryo itself. As the embryo develops into a fetus, the tail is absorbed by the growing body. The developmental tail is thus a human vestigial structure. Infrequently, a child is born with a "soft tail", which contains no vertebrae, but only blood vessels, muscles, and nerves, although there have been a very few documented cases of tails containing cartilage or up to five vertebrae. Modern procedures allow doctors to eliminate the tail at delivery. Some of these tails may in fact be sacrococcygeal teratomas. The longest human tail on record belonged to a twelve-year-old boy living in what was then French Indochina, which measured 229 mm (9 inches).[1] A man named Chandre Oram, who lives in West Bengal, a state in India, is famous because of his 13-inch (330 mm) tail. It is not believed to be a true tail, however, but rather a case of spina bifida.

Humans have a tail bone (the coccyx) attached to the pelvis, in the same place which other mammals have tails. The tail bone is formed of fused vertebrae, usually four, at the bottom of the vertebral column. It doesn't protrude externally, but retains an anatomical purpose: providing an attachment for muscles like the gluteus maximus.

S

Sarahbeautycreation

I believe I was born with a tail. Something was definitely there. The strange thing is my parents went to great length to keep it hush. They removed it themselves. They had me at home on the sofa. They moved into the middle of nowhere shortly after I was born. I don't have a birth certificate or early medical records. I was home schooled. I don't appear in any family photos. They often shaved my head and dressed me as a boy, they made me pretend I was my brother. In family pictures they often dressed him as a girl. They have me stumped as an adult. There is so much mystery surrounding my early childhood. I have always been aware that something missing back there. There are tiny holes that clearly look like clear stitch marks. I still have a very prominent boney like protrusion under the skin and it always feels weird and uncomfortable. I wish they had left it there...

alycia

Nov 30, 2011
I believe I was born with a tail. Something was definitely there. The strange thing is my parents went to great length to keep it hush. They removed it themselves. They had me at home on the sofa. They moved into the middle of nowhere shortly after I was born. I don't have a birth certificate or early medical records. I was home schooled. I don't appear in any family photos. They often shaved my head and dressed me as a boy, they made me pretend I was my brother. In family pictures they often dressed him as a girl. They have me stumped as an adult. There is so much mystery surrounding my early childhood. I have always been aware that something missing back there. There are tiny holes that clearly look like clear stitch marks. I still have a very prominent boney like protrusion under the skin and it always feels weird and uncomfortable. I wish they had left it there...
I'm not trying to be at all funny at what I'm about to say next: are you sure you weren't kidnapped? How would you know whether or not you were really born on the sofa--you were a newborn, and that's simply what they told you. H ow do you know that they werern't always out in the middle of nowhere?

alycia

Nov 30, 2011
I was trying to say more to Sara but nothing went through:

Have you ever met any other blood relatives? Why aren't you in any pictures? Are you younger than your brother? Maybe your Mom could have no more kids and you were taken, and you can't be seen in pictures because that would raise questions about when was she pregnant again after your brother. You may need to look up babies kidnapped around the year you were born, and see if any look like you, or is there a pic with the mom who happens to look like an older version of you. And if you see your pic, or suspect you do, call the police adn go from there. Are you even near a big city? You may have to pay a visit soon. You sound a lot like the young lady from New York City that was kidnapped as a baby from the hospital who noticed the same things you did: no birth cert, sketchy details about childhood, etc. She did research, discovered she had been kidnapped, and is now reunited with her parents after having been raised in the South (even though she is now an young adult with a child herself). you should start looking--there's a reason your childhood went like it did, and it's not normal.

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
How do you use magick to work with the Hindu deities? The books that I've come across only reference the Vedas. Are there are books out on practical magick in relation to the Hindu deities?
although this member was banned, this is a good question! Does anyone know?

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
I am wondering since the tail bone or vertebrae still exists within our bodies, is this a left over work from Atlantis or Lemuria? (mixing genes from animals to humans to create other creatures?)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: