Black People : Tails on Humans

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
I heard from a friend in the medical industry, that a lot of white people have tails.

Edward Williams

Jan 14, 2006
Right here!
Occupation
Produce Justice
Atavistic structures in individual members of a species arise from a defect in the individual's genetic development. A gene may not turn on (or off) at the right time.

These abnormalities differ from vestigial organs, that are genetic holdovers from a species' ancestors.

http://www.creation-vs-evolution.us/visual-evolution/human-tails/

What do you think about these humans with tails?
I think it is a waste of time to talk about these issues when there are real problems that we have that need to be solved. It is talking about issues like "humans with tales" that keep us from solving the problems in our so-called "community" that need to be solved so that we can produce this elusive thing we call justice.

MysteryDoors

Mar 4, 2008
I think it is a waste of time to talk about these issues when there are real problems that we have that need to be solved. It is talking about issues like "humans with tales" that keep us from solving the problems in our so-called "community" that need to be solved so that we can produce this elusive thing we call
justice
If you don't want to talk about humans with tails then it's not for you. You only can speak for yourself and nobody else. Therefore, keep your bias and faulty negative views to yourself.

How about you stop disrupting and disrespecting the thread using the term "it is a waste time" because if you don't like what being said here you don’t have to give a response. Warning!

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

ASE TO THE GOD MYSTERYDOORS!!!!

BOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT THAT ON BLAST!!!

TRYING TO USE EARTH LOGIC UPON GALACTUS

WE BEYOND REPROACH!!!

P.S. THERE OCCULT HISTORY WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT BLACK MEN WITH TAILS WHEN THE REALMS WAS CLOSER TOGETHER, GUESS WHAT THE REALMS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER THAT WHY U SEEING TAILS AND 8 LIMBS BABIES.

Edward Williams

Jan 14, 2006
Right here!
Occupation
Produce Justice
If you don't want to talk about humans with tails then it's not for you. You only can speak for yourself and nobody else. I suggested that you keep your bias and faulty negative views to yourself.

How about you stop disrupting and disrespecting the thread using the term "it is a waste time" because if you don't like what being said here you don’t have to give a response. Warning!
No problem there. I responded to what appeared to be an open question about what anyone thinks about "humans with tails". I responed with what I think only because that is the way the question was phrased. If I misunderstood the question I apologize. If the question was for anyone who wants to talk about "humans with tails" it probably should've been phrased that way. And thank you for the warning.

Kabal

Banned
Jul 1, 2008
Humans with tails, thats interesting concept.

Last week, I was on google images looking for pics of humans with tails after looking at the video of the Indian baby, Lakshmi, born with 8 limbs and the south asian "tree man".

I believe there is alot more genetic mutations going on than what we get from the media.

Baby, Lali, born with two faces. Resembles the God, "Brahma".

Lakshmi, baby born with 8 limbs.

Lakshmi, Hindu Goddess of Wealth and Beauty

"Tree Man", an Indonesian fisherman with tree like growths

MysteryDoors

Mar 4, 2008
CHAOS

ASE TO THE GOD MYSTERYDOORS!!!!

BOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT THAT ON BLAST!!!

TRYING TO USE EARTH LOGIC UPON GALACTUS

WE BEYOND REPROACH!!!

P.S. THERE OCCULT HISTORY WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT BLACK MEN WITH TAILS WHEN THE REALMS WAS CLOSER TOGETHER, GUESS WHAT THE REALMS ARE CLOSER TOGETHER THAT WHY U SEEING TAILS AND 8 LIMBS BABIES.
Do you have anymore information about the black men or Africans with tails? Thanks!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: