Black Entertainment : T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter Comments on Instagram

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Truth,

T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter Comments on Instagram

Wayne's latest detractor is T.I., who addressed Wayne directly in the lengthy Instragram post above, asking how he could possibly explain Wayne's comments to his kids.

"I don't know what you goin thru,or what you are attempting to avoid but this **** is absolutely unacceptable!!!!" wrote T.I.. "Bro if you don't stand for something out here,all the money,jewelry,cars,mansions bandannas & hit records don't mean sh*t!!!! Our people are being oppressed!!! We are being hunted,captured & slaughtered out here daily!!! You have to get outta that bubble that you've been living in & get out here & educate yourself on what's going on around US!!! I'm always here to share whatever knowledge or understanding I may have to assist your growth & development,but u MUST STOP this buffoonery & coonin' you out here doin" ...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/t-responds-lil-waynes-black-184113418.html?.tsrc=daily_mail
spcr.gif

spcr.gif

T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back