Black Entertainment : T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter Comments on Instagram

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

103 ao kiji

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2016
I heard somebody speaking on lil wayne saying he don't know what racism is, that's a lie, no matter how much of a shut in lil wayne is said to be, how can you not know white people hate your guts, and wish all manner of misfortune on you? The knowledge, the proof, is there for any who cares to know, or wants to know, unless you don't want or care to know, you will understand just how wretched a hand the blacks have been constantly dealt

WokeAndAngry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2017
I heard somebody speaking on lil wayne saying he don't know what racism is, that's a lie, no matter how much of a shut in lil wayne is said to be, how can you not know white people hate your guts, and wish all manner of misfortune on you? The knowledge, the proof, is there for any who cares to know, or wants to know, unless you don't want or care to know, you will understand just how wretched a hand the blacks have been constantly dealt

His fame and fortune has him blinded. He's living in a bubble because he chooses to.

Its sad.

JenaBee63

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
His fame and fortune has him blinded. He's living in a bubble because he chooses to.

Its sad.
You're right with the "because he chooses to". He needs to go sit down with that nonsense.

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
Lil Wayne is doing what is called rationalizing. He has to make it right in his head that the people that pay him love him

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Clyde C Coger Jr ... i did not know you had posted about this.

I posted the video too :

Well ... we can't have too much of TI ... can we ... :love:

Thanks for Sharing!

:heart:

Destee

::
::

oh wait ... that's a different one ... look at TI ... go TI go TI go TI ... it's your birthday ... :cheerleader:

Yes Ma'am, T. I. on it, and there will be more to step up, cream often rises to the top ... so I fully understand his engagement, its time.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: