Black Entertainment : T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter Comments on Instagram

I heard somebody speaking on lil wayne saying he don't know what racism is, that's a lie, no matter how much of a shut in lil wayne is said to be, how can you not know white people hate your guts, and wish all manner of misfortune on you? The knowledge, the proof, is there for any who cares to know, or wants to know, unless you don't want or care to know, you will understand just how wretched a hand the blacks have been constantly dealt

I heard somebody speaking on lil wayne saying he don't know what racism is, that's a lie, no matter how much of a shut in lil wayne is said to be, how can you not know white people hate your guts, and wish all manner of misfortune on you? The knowledge, the proof, is there for any who cares to know, or wants to know, unless you don't want or care to know, you will understand just how wretched a hand the blacks have been constantly dealt

His fame and fortune has him blinded. He's living in a bubble because he chooses to.

Its sad.

His fame and fortune has him blinded. He's living in a bubble because he chooses to.

Its sad.
You're right with the "because he chooses to". He needs to go sit down with that nonsense.

Lil Wayne is doing what is called rationalizing. He has to make it right in his head that the people that pay him love him

Clyde C Coger Jr ... i did not know you had posted about this.

I posted the video too :

Well ... we can't have too much of TI ... can we ... :love:

Thanks for Sharing!

:heart:

Destee

::
::

oh wait ... that's a different one ... look at TI ... go TI go TI go TI ... it's your birthday ... :cheerleader:

Yes Ma'am, T. I. on it, and there will be more to step up, cream often rises to the top ... so I fully understand his engagement, its time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back