Black Entertainment : T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter Comments on Instagram

In the Spirit of Truth,

T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter Comments on Instagram

Wayne's latest detractor is T.I., who addressed Wayne directly in the lengthy Instragram post above, asking how he could possibly explain Wayne's comments to his kids.

"I don't know what you goin thru,or what you are attempting to avoid but this **** is absolutely unacceptable!!!!" wrote T.I.. "Bro if you don't stand for something out here,all the money,jewelry,cars,mansions bandannas & hit records don't mean sh*t!!!! Our people are being oppressed!!! We are being hunted,captured & slaughtered out here daily!!! You have to get outta that bubble that you've been living in & get out here & educate yourself on what's going on around US!!! I'm always here to share whatever knowledge or understanding I may have to assist your growth & development,but u MUST STOP this buffoonery & coonin' you out here doin" ...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/t-responds-lil-waynes-black-184113418.html?.tsrc=daily_mail
spcr.gif

spcr.gif

T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter

T.I. is the real deal. I have always admired how he tells it like it is and he's no dummy. He's like a not so clean Hill Harper. I say not so clean only because he is a rapper so that tends dirty his writings on the chalkboard although the words are the same. I really listen to what he has say. Being here in Atlanta almost everything he says or does is made available to us here via local news. He's so correct imo in reference to Lil Wayne and others that speak so recklessly.

T.I. is the real deal. I have always admired how he tells it like it is and he's no dummy. He's like a not so clean Hill Harper. I say not so clean only because he is a rapper so that tends dirty his writings on the chalkboard although the words are the same. I really listen to what he has say. Being here in Atlanta almost everything he says or does is made available to us here via local news. He's so correct imo in reference to Lil Wayne and others that speak so recklessly.

We touch and agree on sentiments of T.I., but I must say, your below statement best describes him, and is uniquely true, thanks for sharing that.

He's like a not so clean Hill Harper.

We touch and agree on sentiments of T.I., but I must say, your below statement best describes him, and is uniquely true, thanks for sharing that.

He's like a not so clean Hill Harper.

Thanks Mr.Clyde. Hill will deliver the legal argument or aspect and T I due to his familiary beacause of where he grew, how he grew up, he has a real understanding on how those who grew up looking like him, living where he lived, he gets it. He's not dumbing it down. He is delivering the info in a way that digestable to many black people REGARDLESS of where they grew up. I understand and appreciate his voice.

Thanks Mr.Clyde. Hill will deliver the legal argument or aspect and T I due to his familiary beacause of where he grew, how he grew up, he has a real understanding on how those who grew up looking like him, living where he lived, he gets it. He's not dumbing it down. He is delivering the info in a way that digestable to many black people REGARDLESS of where they grew up. I understand and appreciate his voice.

Exactly, I couldn't agree with you more, JenaBee63.

Clyde C Coger Jr ... i did not know you had posted about this.

I posted the video too :

Well ... we can't have too much of TI ... can we ... :love:

Thanks for Sharing!

:heart:

Destee

::
::

oh wait ... that's a different one ... look at TI ... go TI go TI go TI ... it's your birthday ... :cheerleader:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back