Black People Politics : T.I. Has Some Words for Black America on Inauguration Day

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
“We can’t keep selling each other out…”

upload_2017-1-20_16-48-14.png

As the third and final piece to his
series of open letters, Atlanta rapper, actor and activist T.I. has unveiled a message to American citizens, and more specifically, the Black community: “An Open Letter to US.”

Read more

http://www.bet.com/music/2017/01/20/t-i-open-letter-to-us-black-community.html

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
^5 to TI for speaking the truth to these confused souls.

I'm not wishing nothing bad on none of them, but they should take some notes from O.J. Simpson. When/if they fall from grace from YT, who's gonna have their backs?

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.