Black People Politics : Syria Debate: Does U.S. Have the Evidence and Authority to Hit Assad for Alleged Chemical Attack?

chart

Raytheon 6 month profit

February 2013 News/Syria; Council on Foreign Relations; Comunique makes decision in Romehttp://www.cfr.org/syria/action-group-syria-rome-final-communique-february-2013/p30112

I just heard on the news that the Prime Minister of Britain was crushed when he put a vote to joining the U.S. in attacking Syria. His position is in jeopardy (they do 'recalls' of their PMs, stuff like that :10500:).

Also, turns out less than 10% of Americans are for attacking Syria, as well.

Which goes back to my asking IN ALL SERIOUSNESS..... who's doing the calling?

Or perhaps a better question would be: Why is Obama headed down this disastrous course? Everyone knows the talk about using gas is a (no pun intended) smokescreen. I even remember seeing once on TV that the U.S. was in full knowledge that Sadaam (when he was our "bud") used nerve gas on dissidents in Iraq. It was in a documentary, for pete's sake! COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

So.... why does Obama want to take out Syria?

I just heard on the news that the Prime Minister of Britain was crushed when he put a vote to joining the U.S. in attacking Syria. His position is in jeopardy (they do 'recalls' of their PMs, stuff like that :10500:).

Also, turns out less than 10% of Americans are for attacking Syria, as well.

Which goes back to my asking IN ALL SERIOUSNESS..... who's doing the calling?

The military industrial complex, composed of the european handlers you never see.

The military industrial complex, composed of the european handlers you never see.
Yeah but it looks like the French are the only support. Cameron is back peddling trying to hide his tail between his legs.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back