Black People : Symptoms, Reasons, Consequences, Solutions

WLGarrison

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
Who have said to the ones seeing,” You must not see” and to the ones having visions, “You must not envision to us any straightforward things”. Speak to us of smooth things, deceptive things.”
Isiah 30:10

I respect all who post here.

Symptoms:
Recently a black policeman was shot dead in a drive by shooting in Newark, New Jersey. The individual who killed him, a black teenager, simply sprayed a pizza shop with gunfire wounding a woman and male besides killing the off duty police officer. The woman had a toddler with her who by the grace of God went unwounded. In Newark, (New Orleans, North) illegal immigrant gangs chose blacks to massacre in a schoolyard. They take their cue from the blacks killing each other like you would kill cockroaches. In Philadelphia a black child was killed in the cross fire between two black gangs. Witnesses to this murder refused to come forward because of the “snitching” code.

The blacks have a 52+% abortion rate, the highest in this country.

Reasons:
These types of incidents have become common in black communities across this country. People make the excuse “Oh, these kids have no jobs.” I grew up in the inner city and we made our own jobs. My father bought me a shoe shine box. We delivered papers, bagged and delivered groceries and collected bottles for the deposits. I had fights in school and had access to guns but I never thought to point a loaded gun at someone and pull the trigger. We would shoot cans and bottles for fun.
I lay the blame for this type of behavior by our youth as well as the general degeneration of black society today squarely at the door of three generations of integration, “gettin’ paid” black misleadership, so-called black “entertainment” media, hip hop, gangsta rap, B(S)ET, etc. Instead of motivating, inspiring and affirming the people so-called black media has been doing the exact opposite. Black pseudo intellectualism is totally bankrupt.

Consequences:
So-called “Black Nationalism” has made no recent impact on the people at the street level. At least the Black Panthers gave breakfast programs to the children in order to connect with the people. I am interested in knowing what the “Black Nationalist” position is on the 52+% black abortion rate which constitutes racial suicide? When I say the descendants of the black slaves who built this country (my forebears) deserve their part of it I am told on this forum to go back to Africa. Meanwhile the Mexicans are reclaiming the southwest including California and the white man has accepted this. I frequently posted about “La Reconquista” and what would happen to the blacks living in that area as a result; now it is getting mainstream (AP) press. Simply click on
http://www.bvblackspin.com/2011/06/09/latino-gang-tried-to-drive-all-blacks-from-california-city/
They’ll accomplish it eventually.

The social, financial and educational infrastructure the blacks had built in this country under segregation was dismantled and looted through the device of “integration”. Today most businesses in black communities are owned by whites and foreigners. That means our youth must rely on these people for employment. A survey conducted by NPR revealed that the owners of businesses in this country will hire white ex-cons before they hire blacks with no criminal records.

Excerpt:
The second finding related simply to racial discrimination that remains pervasive in this low wage labor markets. Blacks were about half as likely to receive a callback or a job offer as equally qualified whites. And blacks with no criminal background, actually, were no more likely to get a shot at a job relative to white men just released from prison.
MARTIN: So even if black and Hispanic applicant had no criminal background, a white applicant with a criminal background was on an equal footing?
Ms. PAGER: That's right, right. They were - it seemed like employers were basically indifferent between black and Latino applicants with no criminal background and whites just out of prison.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId+12556601&sc=emaf

Keep in mind that 16% of black youth have criminal records as compared to 7.7% for Hispanics and 3.5% for whites. And the Hispanics are reclaiming their NationalTerritory where they will employ their own.

Affirmative Action channeled most blacks into government jobs. There will be no such program for blacks in the evolving national demographic realignments. There will be no more preferential college admissions, no more ten points added to civil service exams and no more quotas for blacks. In the words of the old vaudevillians, “you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet!”.

Solutions:
All other groups are able to unite against outside enemies. We blacks fight amongst ourselves in the face of our enemies. We find it hard to even conduct a civil debate. This type of foolishness must stop. We must support organizations that oppose abortion on demand. We must support people like Dr. Melody McCloud who fought the negative so-called black media for years. We must lay claim to our NationalTerritory. Repudiate so called affirmative action and stop crying about “how we bein’ discriminated against.” It’s pathetic. I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes and that I kept within the much needed bounds of civility but these are serious matters.

Cheikh Anta Diop described the disorganization, degeneration and disunity among the Africans that lead to the Maafa in his book “Pre-Colonial Black Africa.” We must teach our children that if you don’t respect the sanctity of black life, if you don’t have your own institutions, businesses, schools, land, you have nothing, nothing, nothing! Wake up black man and black woman!

I lay the blame for this type of behavior by our youth as well as the general degeneration of black society today squarely at the door of three generations of integration, “gettin’ paid” black misleadership, so-called black “entertainment” media, hip hop, gangsta rap, B(S)ET, etc. Instead of motivating, inspiring and affirming the people so-called black media has been doing the exact opposite. Black pseudo intellectualism is totally bankrupt.

Ok, so if this is your reason for the destructive behavior of black youth today, then what caused these attitudes (you mention above)?
Until one understands that racism was more than just a physical manifestation, that there is along lasting mental conditioning that goes along with it, the behavior will continue. I can agree with you on most of your post, but for me it still is lacking further depth. All too often I hear people telling our youth that they are wrong, that the path they have chosen is wrong & counterproductive. I seldom hear anyone telling them "Why". All people want to do is point out their actions. Then, they want to tell them what they should be doing, again without explaining to them the why. Why how their positive actions could produce a more stronger person, meaning a more stronger people. The "why's" are just as important as the "what's".
As for the crying about discrimination, I plan to keep on crying about it at the top of my voice. I want everybody to hear me, and I want everybody to never forget it. Because simply, that is what the white man wants us to do....forget. He knows that if he gets us to forget our past, then we are more gullible to His future.
So far, so good.

This is a serious issue and I really don't see many practical solutions. I agree with Kamau47 we should never forget about the injustices or the proposed legislation to help even things out that will probably go to the way side in the near future. But what can we do on the ground level? I was thinking of a Clarence 13X approach to get a connection to the youth: Find some charismatic young people that think outside of the box to deliver the knowledge to the others and let it spider web outwards. Of course you won't reach everyone but it's a way to get a solid core using a medium that they can relate to. The only trick is the delivery of the knowledge. The first layer should be defense for the self hate that perpetuates the nonsense, but that would be in the details.

This is a serious issue and I really don't see many practical solutions. I agree with Kamau47 we should never forget about the injustices or the proposed legislation to help even things out that will probably go to the way side in the near future. But what can we do on the ground level? I was thinking of a Clarence 13X approach to get a connection to the youth: Find some charismatic young people that think outside of the box to deliver the knowledge to the others and let it spider web outwards. Of course you won't reach everyone but it's a way to get a solid core using a medium that they can relate to. The only trick is the delivery of the knowledge. The first layer should be defense for the self hate that perpetuates the nonsense, but that would be in the details.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Welcome to Destee.com maf, we touch and agree on many points.

Peace In,

Who have said to the ones seeing,” You must not see” and to the ones having visions, “You must not envision to us any straightforward things”. Speak to us of smooth things, deceptive things.”
Isiah 30:10

I respect all who post here.

Symptoms:
Recently a black policeman was shot dead in a drive by shooting in Newark, New Jersey. The individual who killed him, a black teenager, simply sprayed a pizza shop with gunfire wounding a woman and male besides killing the off duty police officer. The woman had a toddler with her who by the grace of God went unwounded. In Newark, (New Orleans, North) illegal immigrant gangs chose blacks to massacre in a schoolyard. They take their cue from the blacks killing each other like you would kill cockroaches. In Philadelphia a black child was killed in the cross fire between two black gangs. Witnesses to this murder refused to come forward because of the “snitching” code.

The blacks have a 52+% abortion rate, the highest in this country.

Reasons:
These types of incidents have become common in black communities across this country. People make the excuse “Oh, these kids have no jobs.” I grew up in the inner city and we made our own jobs. My father bought me a shoe shine box. We delivered papers, bagged and delivered groceries and collected bottles for the deposits. I had fights in school and had access to guns but I never thought to point a loaded gun at someone and pull the trigger. We would shoot cans and bottles for fun.

Consequences:
So-called “Black Nationalism” has made no recent impact on the people at the street level. At least the Black Panthers gave breakfast programs to the children in order to connect with the people. I am interested in knowing what the “Black Nationalist” position is on the 52+% black abortion rate which constitutes racial suicide? When I say the descendants of the black slaves who built this country (my forebears) deserve their part of it I am told on this forum to go back to Africa. Meanwhile the Mexicans are reclaiming the southwest including California and the white man has accepted this. I frequently posted about “La Reconquista” and what would happen to the blacks living in that area as a result; now it is getting mainstream (AP) press. Simply click on
http://www.bvblackspin.com/2011/06/09/latino-gang-tried-to-drive-all-blacks-from-california-city/
They’ll accomplish it eventually.

The social, financial and educational infrastructure the blacks had built in this country under segregation was dismantled and looted through the device of “integration”. Today most businesses in black communities are owned by whites and foreigners. That means our youth must rely on these people for employment. A survey conducted by NPR revealed that the owners of businesses in this country will hire white ex-cons before they hire blacks with no criminal records.

Excerpt:
The second finding related simply to racial discrimination that remains pervasive in this low wage labor markets. Blacks were about half as likely to receive a callback or a job offer as equally qualified whites. And blacks with no criminal background, actually, were no more likely to get a shot at a job relative to white men just released from prison.
MARTIN: So even if black and Hispanic applicant had no criminal background, a white applicant with a criminal background was on an equal footing?
Ms. PAGER: That's right, right. They were - it seemed like employers were basically indifferent between black and Latino applicants with no criminal background and whites just out of prison.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId 12556601&sc=emaf

Keep in mind that 16% of black youth have criminal records as compared to 7.7% for Hispanics and 3.5% for whites. And the Hispanics are reclaiming their NationalTerritory where they will employ their own.

Affirmative Action channeled most blacks into government jobs. There will be no such program for blacks in the evolving national demographic realignments. There will be no more preferential college admissions, no more ten points added to civil service exams and no more quotas for blacks. In the words of the old vaudevillians, “you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet!”.

Solutions:
All other groups are able to unite against outside enemies. We blacks fight amongst ourselves in the face of our enemies. We find it hard to even conduct a civil debate. This type of foolishness must stop. We must support organizations that oppose abortion on demand. We must support people like Dr. Melody McCloud who fought the negative so-called black media for years. We must lay claim to our NationalTerritory. Repudiate so called affirmative action and stop crying about “how we bein’ discriminated against.” It’s pathetic. I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes and that I kept within the much needed bounds of civility but these are serious matters.

Cheikh Anta Diop described the disorganization, degeneration and disunity among the Africans that lead to the Maafa in his book “Pre-Colonial Black Africa.” We must teach our children that if you don’t respect the sanctity of black life, if you don’t have your own institutions, businesses, schools, land, you have nothing, nothing, nothing! Wake up black man and black woman!
Nice Piece brother, but there is nothing said here that has not been posted on this wesite over 500 times sinc 1995

Solutons???? Do you have any?
If we fight with each other, how do you end that first?

35 million people need to embrace the ideas of Dr who?
35 million peope claim what National Territory, and how?
Over 6 million Black folks who have lost their homes in disasters and ilgal forclosures as well as the poor and homeless would be very interested in hearing your step by step plan

And how can parents teach their chilren what they do not know themselves?

Back in the 60s nobody burdened parents with that.
Ther wee Afrocentric centers of eduatin and culture in every neighborhood and practialy on every othr stret, without twiter, facebok, internet or youtube

So now that every child has access to the web 24/7 in pocket devices,
what websites facebook pages or youtubes has any one made that a Black paret can sit their child in front of,
and get the knowledge you mention?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back