Black Positive People : Sylvester Mobley

I just wanted to let everyone know about Sylvester Mobley. For those of you who don't know who he is Sylvester Mobley is a black author and motivational speaker. He writes and talks about relationships and works to help women develop themselves emotionally and spiritually to become better women and have better relationships. His entire life is pretty unique because he is not just an author and speaker, but he is a black man from Philadelphia who went from being a criminal as a young man to a college graduate with a degree in business who served in 3 branches of the military, and went on to become a Project Manager managing multi-million dollar construction projects. He is a black man who proves that you can turn your life around and accomplish whatever you set your mind to. I really like his message and I encourage everyone to check him out.

I, too, commend this Brother for what he has accomplished.

However, if he's only writing books about Black women and relationships, then he's totally ignoring the other half.

With his background, he also has a strong message to give to our young men as well.

http://sylvestermobley.com/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back