Black People Politics : #swingleft and the Democrats' Plan to take back White House

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,455
  2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,978
    The Democrats that nominated Hillary Clinton? The centrist Democrats? The Democrats that cheated and stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders? The Democrats that just elected Tom Perez as DNC chair over Keith Ellison? The Democrats that lost the election to Donald Trump? The Democrats that support the electoral college and who will continue to take money from corporate donors and lie in bed with Wallstreet, giving them tax breaks and allowing them to hide money in offshore accounts, putting the burden on the backs of middle- to low-income American taxpayers? The Democrats who went from the party of the people to the party of rich elites? THEY are going to take back the Whitehouse?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,455
    I'm a Democrat and It's Time for Our Party to Apologize to America

... Yet smart Democrats know that our position with the American people is just as weak, we hold the fewest number of state legislatures, governorships, and federal offices than at any point since the 1920s; and it’s a trend that started well before the 2016 election.

In short, America isn’t buying what Democrats are selling ...

Video

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/im-democrat-and-its-time-our-party-apologize-america

By Bryan Dean Wright
    Published March 1, 2017

4. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +852
    Thanks for replying back willa.

Obama didn't do it. Trump will not be able to use his name to blame him for His bad decisions much longer. No ones listening. The POTUS does not get to make excuses or blame others for his bad decisions. He has to own them.
    Obama identified the seven most dangerous countries in the world in regard to harboring terrorists". He put a travel warning on Americans traveling to those countries. Trump knows this.

Trump is receiving $400,000 yr. pay like previous presidents. He does not have the choice to say I don't want pay.

Most of those businesses already had plans which included more hiring and less shipping jobs overseas, before trump took office. So, no, he's not creating jobs or stopping companies from shipping jobs overseas, yet. He taking credit for things he had nothing to do with. I'm sure you've already know all this. Business Plans for big corporations, or written at least 1-2 years in advance.....
    Farmers are against these deportations. It's taking away their employees. These are farmers who supported trump. Who else are farmers going to use to work in their fields. No, farmers are not happy with the deportations.
    I'm going to disregard your comments about the wall that's ahead of schedule, even though it hasn't been started.
    The media has never been that popular. But, I trust them to cover the POTUS. Trump is a criminal type with hidden agenda for the US.
    As for Hillary. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not a Clinton supporter. I have no regrets that she lost. She was a part of the problem for Blacks. All I would expect of any president is to be presidential. Don has not been functing as a professional, or presidential. This is what I wish the republicans would understand. IT'S ABOUT DONALD TRUMP NOT BRING SANE OR PRESIDENTIAL. NOT ABOUT HILLARY LOSING.
    It seems all Trump supporters engage in trump speak. Most of what you poin to as things he has done, have not been done at all. He's done nothing anything for the inner cities except refer to the Black communities as inner cities. Haven't heard that phrase in a while.

Thank you again for replying back as expected, with trump speak.

5. IFE

United States
    Ratings:
    +852
    Trump speak at its finest. OK, Mr. Trump supporter:

Trump is speaking out of budget. Making both houses nervous. He's talking about what "he will do", means nothing.
    He says he will do everything.
    His problem is He's lied so much, so often, that he has lost all credibility.
    We'll believe it when we see new housing and economic growth in his inner cities. Nothing going on yet.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,455
    Report: Valerie Jarrett Moves in With Obama to Set Up Anti-Trump 'Nerve Center'

President Barack Obama's former top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett is moving in with him and will help with an "insurgency" against President Donald Trump, according to a new report.

The Daily Mail reports that the Obama team is setting up shop at the posh $5.3 million mansion in the Kalorama section of D.C., referring to it as a "nerve center" ...

Video
    READ FULL ARTICLE
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/02/valerie-jarrett-moves-obama-plot-against-trump-dc-mansion

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  7. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +352
    It's going on 6 weeks in office.

So, they are refusing to let him work for a dollar and give the rest back to the people? Too bad.

8. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +352
    IFE,
    I totally don't find any fault with what you said, "believe it when we see…" Okay. Sounds reasonable to me.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  9. IFE

United States
    Ratings:
    +852
    No. It's not up for debate.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,455
    10 Things Obama Is Busy Doing Instead Of Sabotaging The Trump Administration

Since leaving the White House in January, former president Barack Obama has found himself in the praise of the public. Much like his journey to commander in chief in 2009, the relentless unwavering of his charm, poise and coolness factor has returned to social media, the platform he brilliantly used to his advantage during his tenure. But as Obama’s glo-up continues, orange clouds have tried to dismantle it ...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/10-things-obama-busy-doing-160530931.html

[​IMG]
    Desire Thompson
    Vibe
    March 3, 2017