Black Short Stories : Sweet Magnolia

sweet apple*pie

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2006
East Coast
Occupation
I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
Dedicated to my sistahs, who are just now finding themselves.....God is good, God is good.

Sweet Magnolia :heart:

She sat there, timidly at first

And for the first time, really examining her world,

It looked quite different than what she wrote about last year,

She could feel herself stretching mentally, into realms she had never explored before

It was as if someone had lifted the veil,

The veil that separate’s girl from woman, naïve from wisdom, confusion from understanding.

And now it suddenly all made sense.

Everything that had ever happened to her, good and bad, misfortune and grace, high mountains and low valleys……….

Made her the woman that she is today.

And for the first time, she could really say to her reflection “I love you”

For it was a time, where those words were…uncomfortable. So pre-mature was she to not realize, that in order to love, you must know.

She knows herself now, like never before, and she wipes a tear because she likes what she sees. She sobs so emotionally because for the first time, she accepts herself. Once upon a time all she could see was “what was wrong with her” and how discontent she was inside herself.

Oh beautiful woman of God, your shinning now! Let the world Rejoice!

And we know that all things work together for good, to them that love God, to them that are called according to his purpose

Romans 8:28

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back