Black Jokes Humor : Sweet Little Old Lady from Pasadena

Discussion in 'Black Jokes Humor' started by river, Jul 4, 2009.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    This old lady was doing ninety miles an hour when a cop pulled her over and asked for her driver's license.

Old lady: Officer I'm afraid I don't have a license. It expired fifteen years ago so I just threw it away.
    Cop: Well let me see your insurance papers
    Old lady: Heavens if I knew where they were. Doesn't matter though. I got tired of paying long time ago so I just stopped.
    Cop: Could they be in your glove compartment?
    Old lady: No I never put them in there and I really don't want you looking in there
    Cop: Really? And why not?
    Old lady: Well officer I have a 357 magnum in there and it'd probably just cause a lot of unnecessary problems if you saw it.
    Cop: (surprised) Why do you have a 357 magnum in your glove compartment?
    Old lady: You know son you ask too many questions but I'm not going to lie. I used it to kill my husband. He was getting on my nerves so I killed the sorry sap, chopped him into little pieces and put him in the trunk of my car.

Now the cop was truly flabbergasted. He called for reinforcements. An all points bulletin. Twelve squad cars pulled up and a helicopter hovered over head. When the police chief showed up they forced the lady to open her purse. Inside they found her drivers license. I thought you said you didn't have one. Our lady said nothing. Then they opened the glove compartment. There was her insurance papers all up to date. I thought you said... she says nothing. Then they opened the trunk. Inside were six grocery bags full of groceries.

The police chief pulled the lady to the side

Chief: My officer told us you had no license or insurance, that you had a 357 magnum in your glove compartment and your chopped up husband in your trunk.
    Old lady: Oh my you don't say. Why I'll be he told you I was doing ninety miles an hour too.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    lol...............keep em' coming

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161